DAFN Behavior: Crime & Violenze is *GENETIC*

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by makemyday, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. makemyday

    makemyday Guest

    The world is coming to realize...

    http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Feb04/Burstyn0207.htm ******************************* exZZZZerpt
    ************************* The New Underclass -- February 7, 2004

    [...]Ask most adopted people about their genetic heritage and they'll describe their sense of
    history as blankness, as a gaping hole that could be filled with anything, good or evil... Adopted
    people inhabit negative social statistics in disproportionate numbers.

    [have I mentioned DAFN OOWBreeding statz?]

    From a medical perspective the need to know has never been more imperative. Genetics is becoming a
    major factor in the prediction, diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of disorders...

    [including criminal behavior...]

    On the BEHAVIORal side there is increasing evidence that the old nature v nurture paradigm is
    heavily WEIGHTED IN FAVOR OF HEREDITY. For instance, a report in the journal Science suggests the
    reason jet lag hits some travelers harder than others may lie in our mothers' genes.

    Other studies suggest that for boys, AGGRESSIVE ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR like bullying can be
    INHERITED THROUGH THE GENES, while girls can inherit non-aggressive antisocial behavior like
    truancy and theft.
    *********************************************************************
    Dept of Justice: DAFNz several times more likely than whites to commit violent crimez -- DAFNz -
    Genetically created *criminal*...
     
    Tags:


  2. M. W. Smith

    M. W. Smith Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:41:08 GMT, <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The world is coming to realize...
    >
    > http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Feb04/Burstyn0207.htm ******************************* exZZZZerpt
    > ************************* The New Underclass -- February 7, 2004
    >
    > [...]Ask most adopted people about their genetic heritage and they'll describe their sense of
    > history as blankness, as a gaping hole that could be filled with anything, good or evil... Adopted
    > people inhabit negative social statistics in disproportionate numbers.
    >
    > [have I mentioned DAFN OOWBreeding statz?]
    >
    > From a medical perspective the need to know has never been more imperative. Genetics is becoming a
    > major factor in the prediction, diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of disorders...
    >
    > [including criminal behavior...]

    Wrong. Behavior is chosen, *not* genetically determined. We all have free will. Criminal behavior is
    a choice, *not* genetically determined.

    > On the BEHAVIORal side there is increasing evidence that the old nature v nurture paradigm is
    > heavily WEIGHTED IN FAVOR OF HEREDITY. For instance, a report in the journal Science suggests the
    > reason jet lag hits some travelers harder than others may lie in our mothers' genes.

    Jet lag is a temporary illness, *not* behavior.

    > Other studies suggest that for boys, AGGRESSIVE ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR like bullying can be
    > INHERITED THROUGH THE GENES, while girls can inherit non-aggressive antisocial behavior like
    > truancy and theft.

    No, they don't. Human behavior is *chosen*.

    You got it *all* wrong again.

    martin
    --
    If you are a US citizen, please use your constitutional right to vote, because we badly need a new
    president.
     
  3. Said [email protected] :

    >The world is coming to realize...

    That there's a large amount of squawking coming from your general direction.

    Alberto.
     
  4. makemyday

    makemyday Guest

    "m. w. smith" wrote:
    >
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > Genetics is becoming a major factor in the prediction,
    > > diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of disorders...
    > >
    > > [including criminal behavior...]
    >
    > Wrong. Behavior is chosen, *not* genetically determined. We all have free will. Criminal behavior
    > is a choice, *not* genetically determined.

    As IQ decreases, the ability to choose behavior is likewise less. Is the behavior of apes chosen or
    instinctive? IQ-75z rely far more an instinct, rather than rational thought, compared to IQ-160s.
    Your garden-variety IQ-75 DAFNz can't conceptualize the long-range consequences of their actions and
    just go with whatever comes naturally/instinctive. That's why so many are in jail/prison OOW_Bred,
    substance addicted, and otherwise messed up.

    Do sewer ratz have free will?
     
  5. M. W. Smith

    M. W. Smith Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:26:17 GMT, <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >
    > "m. w. smith" wrote:
    >>
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Genetics is becoming a major factor in the prediction,
    >> > diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of disorders...
    >> >
    >> > [including criminal behavior...]
    >>
    >> Wrong. Behavior is chosen, *not* genetically determined. We all have free will. Criminal behavior
    >> is a choice, *not* genetically determined.
    >
    > As IQ decreases, the ability to choose behavior is likewise less.

    No, it doesn't. As IQ decreases, the experience to choose the most advantagious behavior decreases,
    but that is a matter of experience.

    > Is the behavior of apes chosen or instinctive?

    I don't know. I suppose most of it is chosen? Which human behaviors do you claim are *not* chosen?
    Is your own behavior genetically determined, or do you choose the actions you take?

    > IQ-75z rely far more an instinct, rather than rational thought, compared to IQ-160s.

    No, they don't. Which human behaviors do you claim are not chosen?

    > Your garden-variety IQ-75 DAFNz can't conceptualize the long-range consequences of their actions
    > and just go with whatever comes naturally/instinctive. That's why so many are in jail/prison
    > OOW_Bred, substance addicted, and otherwise messed up.

    What you just said is gibberish. "conceptualize the long-range consequences of their actions"
    doesn't mean much of anything.

    martin

    --
    If you are a US citizen, please use your constitutional right to vote, because we badly need a new
    president.
     
  6. makemyday

    makemyday Guest

    "m. w. smith" wrote:
    >
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > "m. w. smith" wrote:
    > >>
    > >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >> >
    > >> > Genetics is becoming a major factor in the prediction,
    > >> > diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of disorders...
    > >> >
    > >> > [including criminal behavior...]
    > >>
    > >> Wrong. Behavior is chosen, *not* genetically determined. We all have free will. Criminal
    > >> behavior is a choice, *not* genetically determined.
    > >
    > > As IQ decreases, the ability to choose behavior is likewise less.
    >
    > No, it doesn't. As IQ decreases, the experience to choose the most advantagious behavior
    > decreases, but that is a matter of experience.
    >
    > > Is the behavior of apes chosen or instinctive?
    >
    > I don't know. I suppose most of it is chosen? Which human behaviors do you claim are *not* chosen?
    > Is your own behavior genetically determined, or do you choose the actions you take?
    >
    > > IQ-75z rely far more an instinct, rather than rational thought, compared to IQ-160s.
    >
    > No, they don't. Which human behaviors do you claim are not chosen?
    >
    > > Your garden-variety IQ-75 DAFNz can't conceptualize the long-range consequences of their actions
    > > and just go with whatever comes naturally/instinctive. That's why so many are in jail/prison
    > > OOW_Bred, substance addicted, and otherwise messed up.
    >
    > What you just said is gibberish. "conceptualize the long-range consequences of their actions"
    > doesn't mean much of anything.

    The decision to fight against overwhelming odds is instinctive. Watch a few episodes of COPs. These
    stupid DAFNz will continue to struggle when it'z one DAFN wrestling ten cops. The DAFN obviously
    isn't choosing rationally, it'z IQ-75_Inztinct kicking in. Genetically driven behavior. DAFNz will
    do this nearly every time. White people quickly realize the hopelessness of such a situation and
    quickly concede. Probably testosterone related, DAFNz tend to have more and it'z a genetic
    condition...
     
  7. Victor

    Victor Guest

    "m. w. smith" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:eek:[email protected]:

    > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:41:08 GMT, <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> The world is coming to realize...
    >>
    >> http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Feb04/Burstyn0207.htm ******************************* exZZZZerpt
    >> ************************* The New Underclass -- February 7, 2004
    >>
    >> [...]Ask most adopted people about their genetic heritage and they'll describe their sense of
    >> history as blankness, as a gaping hole that could be filled with anything, good or evil...
    >> Adopted people inhabit negative social statistics in disproportionate numbers.
    >>
    >> [have I mentioned DAFN OOWBreeding statz?]
    >>
    >> From a medical perspective the need to know has never been more imperative. Genetics is becoming
    >> a major factor in the prediction, diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of disorders...
    >>
    >> [including criminal behavior...]
    >
    > Wrong. Behavior is chosen, *not* genetically determined. We all have free will. Criminal behavior
    > is a choice, *not* genetically determined.

    Damn, this person is dumb!

    I suppose you think humans aren't genetically programmed to suckle. Babies suck on nipples only as a
    result of rational decision-making, right?

    >
    >> On the BEHAVIORal side there is increasing evidence that the old nature v nurture paradigm is
    >> heavily WEIGHTED IN FAVOR OF HEREDITY. For instance, a report in the journal Science suggests the
    >> reason jet lag hits some travelers harder than others may lie in our mothers' genes.
    >
    > Jet lag is a temporary illness, *not* behavior.

    Jet lag is a condition. So is rage, anger, etc.

    >
    >> Other studies suggest that for boys, AGGRESSIVE ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR like bullying can be
    >> INHERITED THROUGH THE GENES, while girls can inherit non-aggressive antisocial behavior like
    >> truancy and theft.
    >
    > No, they don't. Human behavior is *chosen*.

    You are oblivious to an entire field devoted to studying such things. Ever heard of "behavioral
    genetics"?

    http://ibgwww.colorado.edu/

    http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/behavior.shtml

    "Researchers in the field of behavioral genetics have asserted claims for

    aggression, impulsivity, and nurturing. A growing scientific and popular focus on genes and behavior
    has contributed to a resurgence of behavioral genetic determinism the belief that genetics is the
    major factor in determining behavior."

    Did you see the word "aggression"?

    >
    > You got it *all* wrong again.
    >
    > martin

    No, you've got it all wrong. You are an idiot. Please see the links above to discover what an idiot
    you are. Also, search Google for "behavioral genetics" and see what you find.

    Who's yer daddy, boy?!

    King of SCAA
     
  8. M. W. Smith

    M. W. Smith Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:24:28 GMT, <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >
    > "m. w. smith" wrote:
    >>
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >
    >> > "m. w. smith" wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >> >
    >> >> > Genetics is becoming a major factor in the prediction,
    >> >> > diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of disorders...
    >> >> >
    >> >> > [including criminal behavior...]
    >> >>
    >> >> Wrong. Behavior is chosen, *not* genetically determined. We all have free will. Criminal
    >> >> behavior is a choice, *not* genetically determined.
    >> >
    >> > As IQ decreases, the ability to choose behavior is likewise less.
    >>
    >> No, it doesn't. As IQ decreases, the experience to choose the most advantagious behavior
    >> decreases, but that is a matter of experience.
    >>
    >> > Is the behavior of apes chosen or instinctive?
    >>
    >> I don't know. I suppose most of it is chosen? Which human behaviors do you claim are *not*
    >> chosen? Is your own behavior genetically determined, or do you choose the actions you take?
    >>
    >> > IQ-75z rely far more an instinct, rather than rational thought, compared to IQ-160s.
    >>
    >> No, they don't. Which human behaviors do you claim are not chosen?
    >>
    >> > Your garden-variety IQ-75 DAFNz can't conceptualize the long-range consequences of their
    >> > actions and just go with whatever comes naturally/instinctive. That's why so many are in
    >> > jail/prison OOW_Bred, substance addicted, and otherwise messed up.
    >>
    >> What you just said is gibberish. "conceptualize the long-range consequences of their actions"
    >> doesn't mean much of anything.
    >
    > The decision to fight against overwhelming odds is instinctive.

    Where does that come from? First, if it is insticnctive, it isn't a decision. But what is your proof
    that it is instinctive?

    > Watch a few episodes of COPs. These stupid DAFNz will continue to struggle when it'z one DAFN
    > wrestling ten cops.

    So do white people.

    > The DAFN obviously isn't choosing rationally, it'z IQ-75_Inztinct kicking in.

    Yoy proclaim something and that's proof? You are sputtering gibberish.

    > Genetically driven behavior.

    Absolute rubbish.

    > DAFNz will do this nearly every time. White people quickly realize the hopelessness of such a
    > situation and quickly concede. Probably testosterone related, DAFNz tend to have more and it'z a
    > genetic condition...

    Absolute bullishit drivel.

    martin

    --
    If you are a US citizen, please use your constitutional right to vote, because we badly need a new
    president.
     
  9. M. W. Smith

    M. W. Smith Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:24:24 GMT, Victor <assss> wrote:

    > "m. w. smith" <[email protected]> wrote in news:eek:[email protected]:
    >
    >> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:41:08 GMT, <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> The world is coming to realize...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Feb04/Burstyn0207.htm ******************************* exZZZZerpt
    >>> ************************* The New Underclass -- February 7, 2004
    >>>
    >>> [...]Ask most adopted people about their genetic heritage and they'll describe their sense of
    >>> history as blankness, as a gaping hole that could be filled with anything, good or evil...
    >>> Adopted people inhabit negative social statistics in disproportionate numbers.
    >>>
    >>> [have I mentioned DAFN OOWBreeding statz?]
    >>>
    >>> From a medical perspective the need to know has never been more imperative. Genetics is becoming
    >>> a major factor in the prediction, diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of disorders...
    >>>
    >>> [including criminal behavior...]
    >>
    >> Wrong. Behavior is chosen, *not* genetically determined. We all have free will. Criminal behavior
    >> is a choice, *not* genetically determined.
    >
    > Damn, this person is dumb!
    >
    > I suppose you think humans aren't genetically programmed to suckle. Babies suck on nipples only as
    > a result of rational decision-making, right?

    No, I don't think that. We aren't talking about babies, so rethink your idea about who here is dumb.
    Behavior is chosen.

    >>> On the BEHAVIORal side there is increasing evidence that the old nature v nurture paradigm is
    >>> heavily WEIGHTED IN FAVOR OF HEREDITY. For instance, a report in the journal Science suggests
    >>> the reason jet lag hits some travelers harder than others may lie in our mothers' genes.
    >>
    >> Jet lag is a temporary illness, *not* behavior.
    >
    > Jet lag is a condition. So is rage, anger, etc.

    Rage and anger are emotions. Jet lag is an illness.

    >>> Other studies suggest that for boys, AGGRESSIVE ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR like bullying can be
    >>> INHERITED THROUGH THE GENES, while girls can inherit non-aggressive antisocial behavior like
    >>> truancy and theft.
    >>
    >> No, they don't. Human behavior is *chosen*.
    >
    > You are oblivious to an entire field devoted to studying such things. Ever heard of "behavioral
    > genetics"?

    Behavior is chosen. We are only interested here in what humans chose to do.

    > "Researchers in the field of behavioral genetics have asserted claims for

    > aggression, impulsivity, and nurturing. A growing scientific and popular focus on genes and
    > behavior has contributed to a resurgence of behavioral genetic determinism the belief that
    > genetics is the major factor in determining behavior."
    >
    > Did you see the word "aggression"?

    Yes, the basis is genetic. The basis of the human being is genetic. The basis of plant life is
    genetic. The basis of animal life is genetic. The basis of all life is genetic. The basis of the
    human brain is genetic. That does not mean what you think it means.

    The basis of my athletic ability is genetic. whether I take the field and play the game or not (ie
    my behavior) is my *choice* you stupid little twit. You don't even understand the first thing about
    that article. You fail. You get an F for the course. Do it over.

    > No, you've got it all wrong. You are an idiot. Please see the links above to discover what an
    > idiot you are. Also, search Google for "behavioral genetics" and see what you find.

    You lost, boy.

    martin
    >
    > King of SCAA
    >

    --
    If you are a US citizen, please use your constitutional right to vote, because we badly need a new
    president.
     
Loading...