Dahon poor customer service

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B.G., Jun 16, 2003.

  1. B.G.

    B.G. Guest

    Hello, I just wanted to share with others my experience with Dahon. I am not even an owner of one,
    and now will not be due to the bad impression they have left me with.

    The whole thing stems from an email i sent them because one of their bikes, (helios XL) has been on
    back order since February. Granted, i was a bit testy, but the level of response i got back was
    outrageous. Horrendous email skills combined with a terrible attitude, prompted me to write to Josh
    Dahon himself. 2 emails to him have gone completely unanswered and ignored! Let all potential
    owners of these (what are probably great bikes!) know the level of customer service they can expect
    from this company

    Sent to Josh Dahon on 6/13 Hello, I would like to share with you a thread of emails from myself
    to your company. They have completely turned me off from your products, and I may use them as
    an example of "How to lose customers by unprofessional, unskilled, product support and e-
    commerce team)

    I sincerely hope you are bothered by this, because I can tell you from a customer standpoint: Right
    now, as it stands, I am very unimpressed by your companies public face! If as a customer, this is
    the type of support and attitude I can expect from Dahon, I promise you:My money will go to a more
    professional company.
    P.S. my final email is still unanswered and ignored. Thank you Bill G.

    1st email to you: Hello, Your "find a dealer in your area" link does not work. Can you tell me of
    some dealers in downtown Philadelphia?

    Thanks, B.G.

    RESPONSE