Dahon poor customer service

Cant believe you people get so excited over nothing. I post a simple example of bad customer
service, and you go ballistic. I hope you are calmer in the way you run your lives! For those that
think i somehow insulted Rich: read my post again. I said that it wasnt meant to be derogatory,
despite the fact that he insulted me first!

Anyway, below I have posted an EXCELLENT EXAMPLE of what a good CS rep might reply with. Most of you
kids would do well to study it. Especially Fred, who might double his business. Dahon would do well
to hire Melisa and dump the punk who wrote me back. Doesnt really seem all that hard to respond
politely as she did now does it?

news:<[email protected]>...

[email protected] (B.G.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (blech) wrote in message
>
> Dont really have any response for you Blech.

That's because your abrasive personality precludes you from being civil in all matters. Your whole
life is filled with one confrontation after another. The one thing that links them together is that
you always blame the other party.

Your episode with Dahon has told us more about you than it ever will about Dahon.

[email protected] (B.G.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Melisa Johns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Sorry you are displeased with Dahon.
> >
> > And did you call all of the dealers in your area? If I wanted one, I'd do a google search, and
> > start calling all of the dealers across the country. A new Dahon is basically just needs to be
> > unfolded. You could have it shipped to a LBS if you are not so mechanical.
> >
> > It is frustrating trying to locate a hard to find bike.
> >
> > "B.G." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > you:My money will go to a more professional company.
> > > P.S. my final email is still unanswered and ignored. Thank you Bill G.
>
> I have seaerched everywhere in my area, and i really wanted to see one before purchasing.
> Summer is almost over now tho.

For someone who gripes about CS emails being written by 3 y.o.'s, your replies here make them look
like Mensa members.

"lhoffman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > *****Do you mean having to waste my time rebutting uneducated punks who snipe any and every
> > posting they read? No, i wouldn't say "a lot". (Correct spelling would be "alot")
>
> FYI:

Yeah, when I saw that it was hard to stop laughing long enough to type anything. The guy's tirade
was hilarious. I don't remember the last time I ever saw anyone be more wrong in so many ways and on
so many levels at the same time.

When I see these "I'll get my revenge; I'll trash you on the Internet" tirades against various
companies, I generally let them be, since their authors seem to be so self-absorbed that any
response just feeds them energy. Not that this one is any different in that regard, but something
told me that there'd be some entertainment value in giving him a little poke. Turned out to be
true, for once.

For him to end a post full of fractured syntax and other errors of grammar and spelling by trying
(erroneously) to correct *me* was funny enough to put me in a good humor for the rest of the day.

I do hope he gets the help he needs, however, be that medical,
psychological, or pharmacological. There do seem to be some serious anger-management and self-esteem
issues at play here.

RichC

On 17 Jun 2003 11:23:10 -0700, [email protected] (B.G.) wrote:

>Cant believe you people get so excited over nothing. I post a simple example of bad
>customer service,

I thought that this had been covered already. You posted an example of 'bad customer behaviour', not
'bad customer service'.

Do try and keep up.

By the way, there's an apostrophe in can't.

On 17 Jun 2003 14:25:53 -0700, [email protected] (blech) wrote:

>That's because your abrasive personality precludes you from being civil in all matters. Your whole
>life is filled with one confrontation after another. The one thing that links them together is that
>you always blame the other party.

>Your episode with Dahon has told us more about you than it ever will about Dahon.

And that's a full ten-point slapdown there!

Guy
===

There you go. One fellow is a low life and I'm a 3 year old. You see what we mean? You simply have
to be rude and confrontational. It's built into you. Go back and review the comments. They might
help. Seriously, I'd want to clear up the personality disorder you display if I were you. It will
make you happier in life. I'm actually trying to be helpful but I'll stop at this point. It doesn't
seem to be getting anywhere.

Since you ask, I have a handful more than 65,000 customers on the books. I've sent about 200 of them
packing over the years so you can see that the vast majority of customers are pleasant or at least
neutral to deal with. They are valued and I hope they'll continue to be customers. Only a very small
percentage are problematic. Take care. Get happy.

Fred

On 17 Jun 2003 11:09:00 -0700 in rec.bicycles.misc, [email protected] (B.G.) wrote:

> *******do you have many customers? Do you send them emails that look like a 3 year old wrote them?

You emails certainly do, and so does your 3 year old attitude. PLONK.

I was done with this thread, but I have to mention one thing Fred. You display a prime example of
poor websmanship.(Cool word huh?). While you say that your "actually trying to be helpful", it
appears you're really just trying to bash while looking polite. Where did I call you a 3 year old? I
asked you if your emails looked like a 3 year old wrote them (a reference to the fact that Dahon's
clearly did). I would assume yours did not, as you seem to write clearly here. Could you at least
bash fairly? I would like you to answer the following question: Where in the post below was I rude
OR confrontational? I thought perhaps you could discuss this as a pro e-commerce guy without
resorting to joining the mob mentality. Can you? I'll look forward to your response to my question.

Thanx B.G.
P.S. The fellow referred to as a low life rudely bashed me first, unprovoked.

news:<[email protected]>...
> There you go. One fellow is a low life and I'm a 3 year old. You see what we mean? You simply have
> to be rude and confrontational. It's built into you. Go back and review the comments. They might
> help. Seriously, I'd want to clear up the personality disorder you display if I were you. It will
> make you happier in life. I'm actually trying to be helpful but I'll stop at this point. It
> doesn't seem to be getting anywhere.
>
> Since you ask, I have a handful more than 65,000 customers on the books. I've sent about 200 of
> them packing over the years so you can see that the vast majority of customers are pleasant or at
> least neutral to deal with. They are valued and I hope they'll continue to be customers. Only a
> very small percentage are problematic. Take care. Get happy.
>
> Fred
>

> > > BG, I agree with Rich Clark.
> >
> > ****So sorry to hear that
> >
> > Below, right in your first sentence you refer to
> > > him as a low life.
> >
> > ******Dont particularlary respect those that slander others on the web Fred
> >

> > > I thought the bike company was pretty calm.
> >
> > *******didnt say they werent Mr. Whitlock. I just posted a thread of 6 days worth of emails to
> > them verbatim
> >
> > I would have simply invited you
> > > to go trash me on an internet newsgroup and then leave me alone.
> >
> > ******Dont worry, when i have time. I say this
> > > with some experience because I make my living doing e-commerce and I
> deal
> > > with people like you from time to time.
> >
> > *******i see that Normally I just fire them as
> > > customers. Life is too short to pander to this kind of behavior.
> >
> > *******do you have many customers? Do you send them emails that look like a 3 year old wrote
> > them? I've
> > > listed my e-commerce sites beneath my name in the hopes that you will
> avoid
> > > them. Hope you can get happy in time. Take care.
> ***** Good work Fred! Thanks, and i will!!

[email protected] (B.G.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I was done with this thread,

A person like you will never be done. It will eat at you for weeks on end. You'll go on and on
ad nauseum.

>but I have to mention one thing Fred. You display a prime example of poor websmanship.(Cool
>word huh?).

That's the pot calling the kettle black

> While you say that your "actually trying to be helpful", it appears you're really just trying to
> bash while looking polite. Where did I call you a 3 year old? I asked you if your emails looked
> like a 3 year old wrote them (a reference to the fact that Dahon's clearly did). I would assume
> yours did not, as you seem to write clearly here. Could you at least bash fairly?

Yes, BG's the victim here. Let's be more fair. I know it's hard to decipher HIS 3 y.o type rants,
but the rest of us are adults. Let's deal with BG's child-like behavior with kid gloves, lest he cry
some more.

> I would like you to answer the following question: Where in the post below was I rude OR
> confrontational? I thought perhaps you could discuss this as a pro e-commerce guy without
> resorting to joining the mob mentality. Can you? I'll look forward to your response to my
> question.

See? You'll never be done. It's your style, your mojo, your whole existance.

> Thanx B.G.
> P.S. The fellow referred to as a low life rudely bashed me first, unprovoked.

Wrong! He responed to the rant of a lunatic in a public forum. There is a difference, one that
someone like you couldn't possibly understand due to your perception of always being the victim.

> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > There you go. One fellow is a low life and I'm a 3 year old. You see what we mean? You simply
> > have to be rude and confrontational. It's built into you. Go back and review the comments. They
> > might help. Seriously, I'd want to clear up the personality disorder you display if I were you.
> > It will make you happier in life. I'm actually trying to be helpful but I'll stop at this point.
> > It doesn't seem to be getting anywhere.
> >
> > Since you ask, I have a handful more than 65,000 customers on the books. I've sent about 200 of
> > them packing over the years so you can see that the vast majority of customers are pleasant or
> > at least neutral to deal with. They are valued and I hope they'll continue to be customers. Only
> > a very small percentage are problematic. Take care. Get happy.
> >
> > Fred

> > > ****So sorry to hear that
> > >
> > > Below, right in your first sentence you refer to
> > >
> > > ******Dont particularlary respect those that slander others on the web Fred

> > > *******didnt say they werent Mr. Whitlock. I just posted a thread of 6 days worth of emails to
> > > them verbatim
> > >
> > > I would have simply invited you
> > >
> > > ******Dont worry, when i have time. I say this
> deal
> > >
> > > *******i see that Normally I just fire them as
> > >
> > > *******do you have many customers? Do you send them emails that look like a 3 year old wrote
> > > them? I've
> avoid
> ***** Good work Fred! Thanks, and i will!!

Typical ignorant idiot. It takes the lowest of the low to choose to stay ignorant when they are
presented with the truth from many sources. You are and will remain one of the people who are best
off staying out of the real world. I hope your happy with whatever illusion you have created for
yourself, you have no hope of anything better.

You poor fool.

AJS

"B.G." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "A-J-S" <[email protected]> .
> >

> thanks for repying

No, thank you. It takes a very special idiot to amuse me like you just did.

> I was done with this thread

Ah, yes. Now that your creative and imaginary story is seen for what it is your off to play
somewhere else.

>Where in the post below was I rude OR confrontational?

You really are stupid! Not one of the people who has responded has supported your ill-founded,
illiterate rant. We have all found you to be a fool with little real grasp of reality. Thank you for
reinforcing this opinion with the few lines above.

>The fellow referred to as a low life rudely bashed me first, provoked.

Not true. He was accurate and truthful. The statements he made (In reference to you) appear to be
somewhat of an understatement. Have you always felt persecuted ? If so this might be one of the
reasons why you act the way you
do. If your expecting a fight (As you have inferred you do) then you will often find one.

AJS

P.s I pity you.

"B.G." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I was done with this thread, but I have to mention one thing Fred. You display a prime example of
> poor websmanship.(Cool word huh?). While you say that your "actually trying to be helpful", it
> appears you're really just trying to bash while looking polite. Where did I call you a 3 year old?
> I asked you if your emails looked like a 3 year old wrote them (a reference to the fact that
> Dahon's clearly did). I would assume yours did not, as you seem to write clearly here. Could you
> at least bash fairly? I would like you to answer the following question: Where in the post below
> was I rude OR confrontational? I thought perhaps you could discuss this as a pro e-commerce guy
> without resorting to joining the mob mentality. Can you? I'll look forward to your response to my
> question.
>
> Thanx B.G.
> P.S. The fellow referred to as a low life rudely bashed me first, unprovoked.
>

> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > There you go. One fellow is a low life and I'm a 3 year old. You see
what
> > we mean? You simply have to be rude and confrontational. It's built
into
> > you. Go back and review the comments. They might help. Seriously, I'd want to clear up the
> > personality disorder you display if I were you. It will make you happier in life. I'm actually
> > trying to be helpful but
I'll
> > stop at this point. It doesn't seem to be getting anywhere.
> >
> > Since you ask, I have a handful more than 65,000 customers on the books. I've sent about 200 of
> > them packing over the years so you can see that
the
> > vast majority of customers are pleasant or at least neutral to deal
with.
> > They are valued and I hope they'll continue to be customers. Only a
very
> > small percentage are problematic. Take care. Get happy.
> >
> > Fred

> > > ****So sorry to hear that
> > >
> > > Below, right in your first sentence you refer to
> > >
> > > ******Dont particularlary respect those that slander others on the web Fred

> > > *******didnt say they werent Mr. Whitlock. I just posted a thread of 6 days worth of emails to
> > > them verbatim
> > >
> > > I would have simply invited you
> > >
> > > ******Dont worry, when i have time. I say this
> > deal
> > >
> > > *******i see that Normally I just fire them as
> > >
> > > *******do you have many customers? Do you send them emails that look like a 3 year old wrote
> > > them? I've
> > avoid
> > ***** Good work Fred! Thanks, and i will!!

God Blech,

You just dont quit! I ranted once, You're the one who can' stop being derogatory. On and on you
belch!! I notice that Fred could't answer the simple question either. Anyone can rant on day after
day. But neither of you could come up with the goods when put to the test. This is a great example
of why newsgroups have become a wasteland. It's your type who go on and on, never really dealing
with the real questions, just waxing prophetic. Grow-up! Be happy!!
B.G.

> [...]
> > > Only a very small percentage are problematic. Take care. Get happy.
> > >
> > > Fred

> deal

> avoid
> ***** Good work Fred! Thanks, and i will!!

[email protected] (B.G.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> God Blech,
>
> You just dont quit! I ranted once, You're the one who can' stop being derogatory. On and on you
> belch!! I notice that Fred could't answer the simple question either. Anyone can rant on day after
> day. But neither of you could come up with the goods when put to the test. This is a great example
> of why newsgroups have become a wasteland. It's your type who go on and on, never really dealing
> with the real questions, just waxing prophetic. Grow-up! Be happy!!

And on and on he goes...........

BG, get a clue. The majority of replies put you in the "constant complainer" catagory. Never
satisfied. Asshole. etc.

Re-read this thread for the answers to your question. It's not Dahon, it's YOU!

[email protected] (B.G.) wrote:

<snip jackassery>

Please share with the rest of us around the world why you believe your unjustified whining is
relevant to us?

When I worked as a bike mechanic, I had a shop manager who used a simple stock phrase to deal with
customers like you:

"Get the f*ck out of my shop!"

Chalo Colina

It's amazing how the assholes come out of the woodwork on this one!

i'm gonna waste time on the never ending infestation of non serious dabaters such as AJS,Blech, Vato
Chalo, and any other pusbags that think insults are what this was about. I posed a serious debate
question to Fred, and he couldn't deal with it. So much for the e-commerce pro act he puts up. I
squared off with him because he was one of the few who seemed serious.But he crawled back into his
hole, just like a roach! Then, I posed a question re:Good Customer service (a few posts above this
one), and still no-one steps up. You guys are laughable when it comes to flaming! Not a serious
debater in the bunch of you losers. So I'll pose the question one last time. So.... seriously
here:Can anyone find an example in either my first post about DaHON, or my post to Fred, where I
insulted anyone? Where I was confrontational? (This is really the point of the posts so many of you
have told me to go back and read). But where are the examples? Flames bounce right off me, assholes!
If you can, lets do it! Those who can't address the issue, just go enjoy the same customer service
Rich enjoys at BK. Again, my cash is still in my pocket, and I could't be happier I found out about
their **** business practices before I spent it. Of course AJS can still pass off his childish
insults, but if anyone thinks they got the

Any other ******** is just that, and won't warrant or get any response from me, but it might make
you feel like a bigger man! Flame suit on!
news:<[email protected]>...

On 17 Jun 2003 04:41:15 -0700, [email protected] (blech) wrote:

>That would be "an XL" not "a XL". I bet you get corrected "a lot".

Actually, technically it's "a XL". "An" is for words starting with vowels. X is not a vowel. It just
sounds like one because it's an acronym and you pronounce the letter, rather than the word.

Yes, this is a stupid rule, and personally I use "an" for acronyms where the pronunciation of the
first letter starts with a vowel, but it *is* the rule, at least, as I was taught in English class.

Jasper

[email protected] (B.G.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> It's amazing how the assholes come out of the woodwork on this one!

Exhibit A. (hmm, must be showing us his "street creds" with that last line)

>Theres no way i'm gonna waste time on the never ending infestation of
non >serious dabaters such as AJS,Blech, Vato Chalo, and any other pusbags that
> think insults are what this was about.

You already said before that you were done. I predicted you would go on and on.

Exhibit B. (BTW, what's a "dabater? more street talk?)

>I posed a serious debate question to Fred, and he couldn't deal with it. So much for the e-commerce
>pro act he puts up. I squared off with him because he was one of the few who seemed serious.But he
>crawled back into his hole, just like a roach!

Exhibit C.

(me thinks you smoked a roach)

> Then, I posed a question re:Good Customer service (a few posts above this one), and still no-one
> steps up. You guys are laughable when it comes to flaming! Not a serious debater in the bunch of
> you losers. So I'll pose the question one last time. So.... seriously here:Can anyone find an
> example in either my first post about DaHON, or my post to Fred, where I insulted anyone? Where I
> was confrontational? (This is really the point of the posts so many of you have told me to go back
> and read). But where are the examples?

Nobody wants to deal with a psycho.

Exhibit D.

> Flames bounce right off me, assholes! If you can, lets do it! Those who can't address the issue,
> just go enjoy the same customer service Rich enjoys at BK. Again, my cash is still in my pocket,
> and I could't be happier I found out about their **** business practices before I spent it. Of
> course AJS can still pass off his childish insults, but if anyone thinks they got the

Sounds like you're posting from a crackhouse in the middle of the ghetto. Must be one of them 13
y.o. gangsta wannabe's wearing those oversized pants!

Exhibit E.

> Any other ******** is just that, and won't warrant or get any response from me, but it might make
> you feel like a bigger man! Flame suit on!
> B.G.

Oh, you'll keep responding because you're a total ****. I predicted it before and was correct and
I'll predict it again. You get more out of control with each post.

Exhibit F.

Verdict: Total psycho!

On 19 Jun 2003 03:21:09 -0700, [email protected] (B.G.) wrote:

>Then, I posed a question re:Good Customer service (a few posts above this one), and still no-one
>steps up.

Maybe because noone wants to read your pathetic little posts any more. I know I hit 'n' on most of
them. At least if they were properly insterspersed-posted, capitalised, grammatically correct, and
generally readable, they might be fun. As they are.. worthless.

>You guys are laughable when it comes to flaming! Not a serious debater in the bunch of you losers.
>So I'll pose the question one last time.

Ah, so you're a troll. Thanks for clearing that up.

Have fun speaking to the void, by the way.

Jasper