Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Dahon RV-MATE II manual wanted

Started by sue sanchez · · Last activity · 3 posts · 969 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
8 May 2004
Last activity
8 May 2004
Original author
sue sanchez
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
969
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Previously, I requested a manual for my new, old Dahon RV-ER.
    Actually, it is a Dahon RV-MATE II for which I need a manual.

    Thanks in advance.

    sue

  2. Have a look on the Dahon website, or ask on the Dahon forums where the Dahon
    staff are most helpful and obliging.
    http://www.dahon.com/

    --

    "sue sanchez" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Previously, I requested a manual for my new, old Dahon RV-ER.
    Actually, it is a Dahon RV-MATE II for which I need a manual.

    Thanks in advance.

    sue

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    (sue sanchez) said:

    Previously, I requested a manual for my new, old Dahon RV-ER.
    Actually, it is a Dahon RV-MATE II for which I need a manual.
    Thanks in advance.

    Hi Sue -
    I have two Dahons - what do you need to know - I only have one manual.
    Write me at [email hidden] - I will be glad to help you out - scan a
    few pages if I have too. Sometimes Dahon manuals are on ebay.
    Enjoy Dahons - they are great bikes - we take ours on the RV - also used
    them in Europe - Hawaii - Mexico - Bahamas. If you take them on an
    airplane in your luggage - do not tell the clerk that they are bikes.
    Even though the bike in bag is only 25 pounds and fits size restrictions
    - some airlines charge you a $60 bonus fee. Funny - we were coming back
    from San Diego in January - my wife checked two bags (one the bike) and
    I checked two bags (one the bike). Her bags went by the counter no
    problem - the clerk said to me "is that a bike?" - I said yes and
    proceeded to brag about my dahon and she tacked on a $60 fee. My wife
    started to banter and say she just checked a bag thru undetected until I
    covered her up. We have checked them onto 20 planes and only one airline
    - Delta - charged that fee. USAir on the other hand - ripped one of the
    bike bags - when I complained - they wrote us a $100 check on the spot
    for a new bag.
    Enjoy your Dahons - wife and I ride our daily.
    Harry

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.