Daily commuting faces

DD said:
TimC wrote:

> Ace of spades for Victoria as recognition of my crashing title?

And on my wish list is that any a.b trolls take up the players' cards
also, perhaps the card has a kewpie doll tangled up in a bike frame as a
logo?

How about a muppet for the troll title? The ace of spades thang was a Motorhead reference,
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/motorhead/aceofspades.html#1

They don't write toons like that anymore!

"DD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> TimC wrote:
>

>> Ace of spades for Victoria as recognition of my crashing title?
>>
>> ;P
>>

> And on my wish list is that any a.b trolls take up the players' cards
> also, perhaps the card has a kewpie doll tangled up in a bike frame as a
> logo?

That's too cool to waste on a troll. Besides, odds on that most of the
trolls don't ride.

Parbs said:
"eddiec" wrote in message ...

> flyingdutch Wrote:
> >
> > Flying"7-o-clubs-van-nistelrooy"Dutch

> good thinking! ah, the privileged first 52 of us! :)
>
> count me in... so let's get this happening! a final polished design
> with names (or space for names) and then we can all print out our own,
> laminate and get to it!

eddiec you forgot to nominate your card.

Parbs - the Joker is wild.

Three of hearts please! Personal symbolic meaning....

eddiec said:
Three of hearts please! Personal symbolic meaning....

Think it's going to be a stoush for the joker card - we'll go queen of diamonds. :)