DaKitty food

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Swanger, Oct 30, 2003.

  1. Swanger

    Swanger Guest

    I'll be damned. I guess she plonked me. Good for her. I only spanked her lightly and she blew up
    worse than frogs in a blender. Now,,,, everyone get ready for the myriad of rhetoric and supposed
    good hearted questions to "the group" that will allow the Kitty to be nice all over again until
    someone ,again, causes the Kitty to go cross eyed and "polarized" with dead frogs flying every
    damn where.

    Pool Sweeper (loping,,,it works for Mr. Ed)

    Tags:

  2. Pat

    Pat Guest

    > I'll be damned. I guess she plonked me. Good for her. I only
    spanked
    > her lightly and she blew up worse than frogs in a blender. Now,,,,
    everyone
    > get ready for the myriad of rhetoric and supposed good hearted questions
    > "the group" that will allow the Kitty to be nice all over again until someone ,again, causes the
    > Kitty to go cross eyed and "polarized" with
    dead
    > frogs flying every damn where.
    >
    > Pool Sweeper (loping,,,it works for Mr. Ed)

    Doncha know---it's all OUR problem, not "hers." Just ask her!

    Pat

  3. Swanger

    Swanger Guest

    "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > I'll be damned. I guess she plonked me. Good for her. I only
    > spanked
    > > her lightly and she blew up worse than frogs in a blender. Now,,,,
    > everyone
    > > get ready for the myriad of rhetoric and supposed good hearted questions
    > > "the group" that will allow the Kitty to be nice all over again until someone ,again, causes the
    > > Kitty to go cross eyed and "polarized" with
    > dead
    > > frogs flying every damn where.
    > >
    > > Pool Sweeper (loping,,,it works for Mr. Ed)
    >
    > Doncha know---it's all OUR problem, not "hers." Just ask her!

    Luckily I've been plonked! And only after a tiny bit of spanking. Now we have her lumping us with
    every other bitter old argument probably from a multitude of particularly nasty past conversations
    she seems to have a habit of partaking. The following may apply, "meet more than three a$$holes at a
    time; guess what?,,,you're the a$$hole"