Dakja out, Kirsten in - how many more twists?

Hawkmoon said:
How many more twist....maybe it should be "how many more cheats"......
Its getting abit like that, it’s pretty hard to argue against DNA evidence.

cheers

steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hawkmoon Wrote:
> > How many more twist....maybe it should be "how many more cheats"......
> >

> Its getting abit like that, it?s pretty hard to argue against DNA
> evidence.

Any evidence to suggest he injected anything illegal ? His big
problem is his denial of injecting ANYTHING, now his DNA is in some
articles found.

>rickster
>Any evidence to suggest he injected anything illegal ? His big
>problem is his denial of injecting ANYTHING, now his DNA is in some
>articles found.

Well, the needles contained traces of the banned EGH didn't they?
Or was that only 'some' of the needles?

hippy

hippy said:
Well, the needles contained traces of the banned EGH didn't they?
Or was that only 'some' of the needles?

my understanding is there was some DNA on the EGH ampoules but that could easily have been contamination off something else.
DNA in a needle would be protected against contamination.

and the media have been selecting for maximum "news".
example: Hippy associated with EGH. Proof: see above. If you cannot publish the proof, noone gets to see how flimsy it is.

and I can't spell Kersten.

[email protected] (rickster) writes:

[...]

> Any evidence to suggest he injected anything illegal ? His big
> problem is his denial of injecting ANYTHING, now his DNA is in some
> articles found.

Lieing to an inquiry seems pritty damming. Even if he didn't inject
anything illegal he did purger himself.

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.