Damn Global Warming

Tom Kunich

Guest
Coldest winter on record in China. Early and strong winter in Europe. Worst
winter in 30 years so far in the USA. Screaming about melting icecap at the
south pole while in the fine print you discover that the ice pack is the
thickest ever measured there at the moment.

Damn global warming!

On Feb 6, 8:31 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> Coldest winter on record in China. Early and strong winter in Europe. Worst
> winter in 30 years so far in the USA. Screaming about melting icecap at the
> south pole while in the fine print you discover that the ice pack is the
> thickest ever measured there at the moment.
>
> Damn global warming!

dumbass,

you're absolutely right. if china is cold the whole earth must be
getting colder and if antarctic ice is thick, arctic ice must be
getting thicker too.

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Coldest winter on record in China. Early and strong winter in Europe. Worst winter in 30
> years so far in the USA. Screaming about melting icecap at the south pole while in the
> fine print you discover that the ice pack is the thickest ever measured there at the
> moment.
>
> Damn global warming!

As long as Europe gets a nice cool wet spring.
Don't want to see another Paris-Roubaix run off
in dry 27C weather like last year.

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Coldest winter on record in China. Early and strong winter in Europe.
>> Worst winter in 30 years so far in the USA. Screaming about melting
>> icecap at the south pole while in the fine print you discover that the
>> ice pack is the thickest ever measured there at the moment.
>>
>> Damn global warming!

> As long as Europe gets a nice cool wet spring.
> Don't want to see another Paris-Roubaix run off
> in dry 27C weather like last year.

I'm with you there! What happened to the days of rain, sleet and snow in
Paris-Roubaix?

Tom Kunich wrote:
> Coldest winter on record in China. Early and strong winter in Europe.
> Worst winter in 30 years so far in the USA. Screaming about melting
> icecap at the south pole while in the fine print you discover that the
> ice pack is the thickest ever measured there at the moment.
>
> Damn global warming!

62 degrees F. in NY today.

Steven Bornfeld wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
>> Coldest winter on record in China. Early and strong winter in Europe.
>> Worst winter in 30 years so far in the USA. Screaming about melting
>> icecap at the south pole while in the fine print you discover that the
>> ice pack is the thickest ever measured there at the moment.
>>
>> Damn global warming!
>>

> 62 degrees F. in NY today.

2 degrees in Munich and it's only 8 in the morning. Yesterday is was 10
degrees. I'm still waiting for the first real snowfall this winter.

On Feb 6, 11:07 pm, Kyle Legate <[email protected]> wrote:
> Steven Bornfeld wrote:
> > Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> Coldest winter on record in China. Early and strong winter in Europe.
> >> Worst winter in 30 years so far in the USA. Screaming about melting
> >> icecap at the south pole while in the fine print you discover that the
> >> ice pack is the thickest ever measured there at the moment.

> >> Damn global warming!

> > 62 degrees F. in NY today.

> 2 degrees in Munich and it's only 8 in the morning. Yesterday is was 10
> degrees. I'm still waiting for the first real snowfall this winter.

Dumbass -

What are you doing in Munich?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Steven Bornfeld wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
>> Coldest winter on record in China. Early and strong winter in Europe.
>> Worst winter in 30 years so far in the USA. Screaming about melting
>> icecap at the south pole while in the fine print you discover that the
>> ice pack is the thickest ever measured there at the moment.
>>
>> Damn global warming!
>>

> 62 degrees F. in NY today.

My mistake. 68 degrees at about 1PM, smashing the old record for Feb.
6 by 10 degrees.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

On Feb 7, 3:01 pm, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Kyle Legate wrote:
> > Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> >> Dumbass -

> >> What are you doing in Munich?

> >http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1572-0241.2003.072...

> Wow--I'm speechless.

"Persistent exploration of the patient's history disclosed
a visit at the Munich Octoberfest the night before admission,
during which the patient had ingested a condom filled
with beer."

I love the adjective "persistent," which tells you that
though the patient was in dire straits, he was still
too embarrassed to let the doctors know he'd swallowed
a condom filled with beer.

Ben

In article
<4ae4c768-008b-405f-b971-950930c9b067@u10g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Feb 7, 12:30 am, Ted van de Weteringe
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > > What are you doing in Munich?

> > http://www.biergarten.com/basics/biergaerten/archiv/122/bgf_2006.jpg

> Nice.
>
> I'm glad to see at least some people are aware that a mug is the
> proper vessel for beer.
>
> "'Beer glasses' make me really mad." -- BF, 1759

Ben Franklin is a dumbass. My favourite beers are properly served in
duvel glasses.

On Feb 7, 6:47 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article
> <4ae4c768-008b-405f-b971-950930c9b...@u10g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
>  SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 7, 12:30 am, Ted van de Weteringe
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > >http://www.biergarten.com/basics/biergaerten/archiv/122/bgf_2006.jpg

> > Nice.

> > I'm glad to see at least some people are aware that a mug is the
> > proper vessel for beer.

> > "'Beer glasses' make me really mad." -- BF, 1759

> Ben Franklin is a dumbass. My favourite beers are properly served in
> duvel glasses.
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "In other newsgroups, they killfile trolls."
> "In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."

Anyone know which three Copenhagen restaurants will
be selling the Carlsberg Vintage No. 1?

I understand it is going for about 2,000 Danish kroner.

On Feb 7, 11:07 am, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 12:30 am, Ted van de Weteringe
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > > What are you doing in Munich?

> >http://www.biergarten.com/basics/biergaerten/archiv/122/bgf_2006.jpg

> Nice.
>
> I'm glad to see at least some people are aware that a mug is the
> proper vessel for beer.
>
> "'Beer glasses' make me really mad." -- BF, 1759

Yea, but if that was my women she wouldn't be packing my Carlsberg
Vintage No. 1 so casual.

>> Coldest winter on record in China. Early and strong winter in Europe.
>> Worst winter in 30 years so far in the USA. Screaming about melting
>> icecap at the south pole while in the fine print you discover that the
>> ice pack is the thickest ever measured there at the moment.
>>
>> Damn global warming!
>>

> 62 degrees F. in NY today.

On the other hand, I barely escaped Wisconsin this past Tuesday. I was
originally scheduled to fly out of there on Wednesday, but things started
getting, er, interesting, on Tuesday afternoon, so after my meetings and I'm
back at the hotel I log onto the computer and find UA has waived the usual
fees to change tickets into & out of the midwest... so it's off to Madison
airport, a day early, hoping to get a flight out. Yikes, it was like the
fall of Saigon!!! Flights getting cancelled all over the place, planes that
were supposed to arrive that simply disappear (obviously diverted
someplace... well, at least I hope so!) and, in the end, one lone flight
leaving for Denver that everybody wanted to get onto. It was one of the few
times my lowly 2P status on UA came in handy.

Wisconsin has had close to (or maybe it is) record snowfall so far this
winter. The news was carrying reports that they were running out of salt
(for the roads) so they were cutting it with sand.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com