Damn, it's cold

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dave, Jan 24, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside than it
    is in here...

    I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
    banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot air....

    the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK, dunce.GoaTboy.et al....please we need
    your help.

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside than
    > it is in here...
    >
    > I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
    > banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot
    air....

    > the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK,
    dunce.GoaTboy.et
    > al....please we need your help.

    Fuck off a freeze ya wimp.

    Shaun aRe

  3. David ¹

    David ¹ Guest

    -10 windchill, that's warm!

    Still have -40 windchills for the last couple of weeks.

    I got back from a 25KM ride, I couldn't feel anything, that was with the -25(C) windchill.

    Dave

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside than
    > it is in here...
    >
    > I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
    > banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot
    air....

    > the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK,
    dunce.GoaTboy.et
    > al....please we need your help.

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside than
    > it is in here...
    >
    > I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
    > banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot air....
    >
    > the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK, dunce.GoaTboy.et al....please we need
    > your help.

    If you ever had an original thought, I bet that humongous paper mache mardis gras head would explode
    and leave confetti strewn for at least a 10 mile radius.

    JD

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside
    > > than it is in here...
    > >
    > > I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
    > > banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot
    air....

    > > the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK,
    dunce.GoaTboy.et
    > > al....please we need your help.
    >
    > If you ever had an original thought, I bet that humongous paper mache mardis gras head would
    > explode and leave confetti strewn for at least a 10 mile radius.
    >
    > JD

    Here's one,. FUCK YOU JUSTADICK!

    damn you're right I can't come up with anything original. Oh well, works for
    me....

  6. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside
    > > than it is in here...
    > >
    > > I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
    > > banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot
    air....

    > > the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK,
    dunce.GoaTboy.et
    > > al....please we need your help.
    >
    > If you ever had an original thought, I bet that humongous paper mache mardis gras head would
    > explode and leave confetti strewn for at least a 10 mile radius.

    Dammit! P-Nuttle particles hurt when shot out the nose...

    Bill "'humongous paper mache mardis gras head' is my new mantra" S.