Damn, it's cold

Dave

Guest
Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside than it
is in here...

I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot air....

the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK, dunce.GoaTboy.et al....please we need
your help.

Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside than
> it is in here...
>
> I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
> banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot
air....

> the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK,
dunce.GoaTboy.et
> al....please we need your help.

**** off a freeze ya wimp.

Shaun aRe

-10 windchill, that's warm!

Still have -40 windchills for the last couple of weeks.

I got back from a 25KM ride, I couldn't feel anything, that was with the -25(C) windchill.

Dave

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside than
> it is in here...
>
> I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
> banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot
air....

> the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK,
dunce.GoaTboy.et
> al....please we need your help.

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside than
> it is in here...
>
> I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
> banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot air....
>
> the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK, dunce.GoaTboy.et al....please we need
> your help.

If you ever had an original thought, I bet that humongous paper mache mardis gras head would explode
and leave confetti strewn for at least a 10 mile radius.

JD

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside
> > than it is in here...
> >
> > I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
> > banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot
air....

> > the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK,
dunce.GoaTboy.et
> > al....please we need your help.
>
> If you ever had an original thought, I bet that humongous paper mache mardis gras head would
> explode and leave confetti strewn for at least a 10 mile radius.
>
> JD

Here's one,. **** YOU JUSTADICK!

damn you're right I can't come up with anything original. Oh well, works for
me....

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Awoke to a cold morning here in GA. 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -10. It's colder outside
> > than it is in here...
> >
> > I have an idea, can all the hot air providers in AM-B come down here and start your usual witty
> > banter, so we can benefit from all ya'lls hot
air....

> > the citrus grooves in FLA. need ya' JustaDick, SpiderDICK,
dunce.GoaTboy.et
> > al....please we need your help.
>
> If you ever had an original thought, I bet that humongous paper mache mardis gras head would
> explode and leave confetti strewn for at least a 10 mile radius.

Dammit! P-Nuttle particles hurt when shot out the nose...

Bill "'humongous paper mache mardis gras head' is my new mantra" S.