Damn stiches...

Muddy Beast

Apr 3, 2005
just got 20 stiches...heres my story...

ok....so everyones been asking me and im tierd of telling the story so here it is....i was up at kamiak *my high school* for drums because we were supposed to be there earlyr....so at about 4:00 i went out with abbstafer *a fellow cymbal* and i went over to a part of kamiak were theres about a 2 foot high ledge that i was going to jump off....but because there wasnt alot of room to get speed it was a little tricky, so i went to jump it and landed fine just my right foot slipped off the pedal and the pressure from the landing kicked up the pedal really fast to my shin about 2-3 inches from my knee and it felt like i just cut it a little so i rode over to abby who was watching, and looked at it relizen my bone was showing, i told her to get my backpack because it had a first aid kit in it and i laid down....i had a 1 inche in diameter circle 2-3 inches below my right knee and it was so deep and such a clean cut threw all of the circle you could see my bone very, very clearly. i also got 3 smaller cuts were some fat was chunked up around the cut below the big one. when i got my first aid kit i rapped it up and got a ride to the clinic from a fellow drummer, who i am very thankful for the ride and called my mom to meet me at the clinic once we got there we waited about 20 min to get in....and once i did they cleaned up my leg and got started about 20 min later....once the doctor came in he filled up this REALLY big needle with alot of numbing stuff and he started poking in on and under my skin around the big cut....about 20 times over all filling it with this stuff. then he poked it with the needle in different places asking me if i could feel it....he then started on the stiches, going threw 3 packs of large stiches he did 6 stiches under the skin and 14 on top to close it up...as you could imagen this felt like a needle being stuck from one end to the other and lots of tugging...so it wasnt pleasant....anyways they wrapped it up and sent me off....and for about 2 hours i was going crazy cuz of the constant pain....it was just driven me nuts then my mom came home with the prescription pain killers...and now i cant feel anything. anyways i have the stiches on for 2 weeks....a week longer then most and i cant bend my leg past 45 degrees *0 degrees being straight out, and 90 being bent like sitting down* and if i do it will tair the stiches out and i dont wana know what would happen....so yeah now that you've read the story you should all comment my pics, and before any of you ask no i do not have any pics its all wrapped up and my camera wasnt on me at the time....and thats my story

~Scott