Damn you winter fks

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Jan 24, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    I was enjoying reading the fluff, but I am not intelligent enough to keep up with it.

    For now on, make sure all comments to tacos, rimmer, darsh, GT, JD, Penny, San, Wheeler, Slacker...
    are held to the exteme advantage of quiet.

    Come on man, some of us have to work here. )

    darsh

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    I would agree, but unless you want to hear ride reports about trips to the post office, grocery
    store, and LBS, I'd not be of any help.

    Between a new semester of college (first one back after a BEAUTIFUL three-year layoff), the job I
    simply cannot quit - not at $40/hour - and the Maryland deep freeze, I have about 20 miles in the
    last 10 days. Woooooo, that sure is awesome.

    As soon as I get 6 hours free (in a row) I promise to hit dirt, and share the experience.

    Chris

    37...

    ...In a row?

  3. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Darsh wrote:
    > I was enjoying reading the fluff, but I am not intelligent enough to keep up with it.
    >
    > For now on, make sure all comments to tacos, rimmer, darsh, GT, JD, Penny, San, Wheeler,
    > Slacker... are held to the exteme advantage of quiet.

    "extreme advantage of quiet"

    Are you politely saying STFU or is this a Colorado Rimmerism of some sort?

    Penny

  4. scottieski

    scottieski Guest

    >Are you politely saying STFU or is this a Colorado Rimmerism of some sort?

    >Penny

    If he is, Ms Jerry Daniels, I second the motion...

  5. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    >> Are you politely saying STFU or is this a Colorado Rimmerism of some sort?
    >
    >> Penny
    >
    > If he is, Ms Jerry Daniels, I second the motion...

    whassa matter scotty, wrong time of the month for you too?

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    penny s <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Darsh wrote:
    > > I was enjoying reading the fluff, but I am not intelligent enough to keep up with it.
    > >
    > > For now on, make sure all comments to tacos, rimmer, darsh, GT, JD, Penny, San, Wheeler,
    > > Slacker... are held to the exteme advantage of quiet.
    > >

    > "extreme advantage of quiet"
    >
    > Are you politely saying STFU or is this a Colorado Rimmerism of some sort?

    I think so, but not too sure about the 'polite' thing - I think he was just being 'strange'.

    Shaun aRe - He worries me with his strangeness that Darsh guy.......

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    penny s <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >> Are you politely saying STFU or is this a Colorado Rimmerism of some sort?
    > >
    > >> Penny
    > >
    > > If he is, Ms Jerry Daniels, I second the motion...
    >
    > whassa matter scotty, wrong time of the month for you too?

    You tell the little shit Penny - he can't take it....or dish it out.

    Shaun aRe