Damn...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G.T., Feb 3, 2004.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    ...this fettuccini with tarragon sauce and pork meatballs from Prosecco is amazing!

    Greg

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  3. ireman_1

    ireman_1 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2003

    --
    >Slacker

    Maybe with plenty of salsa and a tequila/lime sauce!

    K.

  4. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

  5. Tj

    Tj Guest

    "ireman_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:2x%[email protected]...
    > >Originally posted by Slacker
    > >> ...this fettuccini with tarragon sauce and pork meatballs from Prosecco is amazing!
    > >>
    > >> Greg
    >
    > >It would go much better with some of this http://www.maxent.org/ch/ima-
    > >ges/01_table.jpg>]http://www.maxent.org/ch/images/01_table.jpg[/url]
    >
    > --
    > >Slacker
    >

    > Maybe with plenty of salsa and a tequila/lime sauce!
    >
    > K.

    Eating the monkey is like Eating the tequila worm. You just have to be drunk enough to do it.
    Spanking the monkey can be done sobber.

    TJ

    www.gvii.net/hundtoft

  6. G.T. wrote:
    > ...this fettuccini with tarragon sauce and pork meatballs from Prosecco is amazing!
    >
    > Greg

    Are you trying to tell me you are actually eating factory made food?

    --
    Perre

  7. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > G.T. wrote:
    > > ...this fettuccini with tarragon sauce and pork meatballs from Prosecco is amazing!
    > >
    > > Greg
    >
    > Are you trying to tell me you are actually eating factory made food?

    No?

    Greg

  8. G.T. wrote:
    > "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> G.T. wrote:
    >>> ...this fettuccini with tarragon sauce and pork meatballs from Prosecco is amazing!
    >>>
    >>> Greg
    >>
    >> Are you trying to tell me you are actually eating factory made food?
    >>

    > No?
    >
    > Greg

    Good that is relieving to hear. BTW who is Prosecco?

    --
    Perre

  9. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > G.T. wrote:
    > > "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > >> Are you trying to tell me you are actually eating factory made food?
    > >>

    > > No?
    > >
    > > Greg
    >
    > Good that is relieving to hear. BTW who is Prosecco?

    It's the best Italian restaurant within 50 miles of my house. And it just so happens to be around
    the corner. I'm addicted to their tarragon sauce.

    Greg

  10. G.T. wrote:
    > "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> G.T. wrote:
    >>> "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]...

    >>> No?
    >>>
    >>> Greg
    >>
    >> Good that is relieving to hear. BTW who is Prosecco?
    >>

    > It's the best Italian restaurant within 50 miles of my house. And it just so happens to be around
    > the corner. I'm addicted to their tarragon sauce.
    >
    > Greg

    Now you made me hungry. And I just finished dinner ;)

    --
    Perre