Dan Connelly - Famous

Frank Drackman

Guest
There I am reading about a bike tour on Elba with Andy Hampsten in Outside's
Go Magazine and on page 77 is this quote:

"Dan Connelly, a 122-pound, 41 year-old engineer from San Francisco, races
to the top of the climbs, then rides back down through the group and climbs
back up again: no one seems to mind."

Is that a picture of you next to the nice looking pasta with seafood?

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> That isn't fame.

Fame is as relative as it is fleeting.

--
Bill Asher

In article <[email protected]>, William Asher <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>

> > That isn't fame.

> Fame is as relative as it is fleeting.

The fickleness of fame and fortune's caprice
Together changed the life of Mason Reese.

('Cuz he's not the famous child star anymore
He's just a funny looking guy at the stereo store)

--
tanx,
Howard

Fabergé eggs are elegant but I prefer Fabergé bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Frank Drackman wrote:
> At least he isn't infamous...

Not the notorious DC, rbr's only rapper.

Frank Drackman wrote:

> Is that a picture of you next to the nice looking pasta with seafood?

Not me -- it's my Chimeric twin of the same name.

Dan

P.S. He tells me the tour was highly recommended, that the riding was relatively light, but nevertheless, by focusing on hard efforts on the hills, he came out with fairly good fitness. The article isn't 100% accurate, but certainly captures the spirit of the tour, and certainly of its leader: Doug did a great job. Hopefully Cinghiale sells out all of its 2008 tours.

Dan Connelly wrote:
> Not me -- it's my Chimeric twin of the same name.

First the mathematicians took stimulants and now they've got
chimeras. Next thing they'll be mixing testosterone patches and
Jack Daniels.

On Sep 13, 11:12 am, Dan Connelly <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m>
wrote:
> Frank Drackman wrote:
> > Is that a picture of you next to the nice looking pasta with seafood?

> Not me -- it's my Chimeric twin of the same name.
>
> Dan
>
> P.S. He tells me the tour was highly recommended, that the riding was relatively light, but nevertheless, by focusing on hard efforts on the hills, he came out with fairly good fitness. The article isn't 100% accurate, but certainly captures the spirit of the tour, and certainly of its leader: Doug did a great job. Hopefully Cinghiale sells out all of its 2008 tours.

Dumbass -

Did the fame you achieved in these 15 minutes get you laid?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.