Dang, talk about a sale...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    I've seen hundreds, if not thousands of ads, but nothing like this
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?M28064615

    I'd be afraid to ask the poor dude why he's selling it all for fear that he's send me a picture of
    himself in a wheelchair or worse, "Just got married!"

    --
    Slacker

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I've seen hundreds, if not thousands of ads, but nothing like this
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?M28064615
    >
    > I'd be afraid to ask the poor dude why he's selling it all for fear that
    he's send me a picture of himself in a wheelchair or worse,
    > "Just got married!"
    >
    > --
    > Slacker

    Or a cyst on his tain't.

    Mike - sorry Darsh ;^)

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > I've seen hundreds, if not thousands of ads, but nothing like this
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?M28064615
    > >
    > > I'd be afraid to ask the poor dude why he's selling it all for fear that
    > he's send me a picture of himself in a wheelchair or worse,
    > > "Just got married!"
    > >
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >

    > Or a cyst on his tain't.
    >
    > Mike - sorry Darsh ;^)

    Ohhh....that was just wrong! Poor Darsh is going to be the butt of all kinds of sorry one
    liners now.
    --
    Slacker - sorry Darsh