Danger of carbon fiber wheels delaminating

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by cyclintom, Nov 29, 2018.

1. cyclintom

cyclintom Well-Known Member

Indeed, it certainly is stupid to have to point out that you and Brian are saying things that never happened.

2. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

AND YET YOU HAVEN'T ONCE, NOT ONCE, EVER PROVEN WHEN ASKED WHAT WE SAID THAT YOU SAID WE SAID FROM OUR POSTS! YOU HAVE NEVER ONCE SHOWED ANY POST, OR ANY SENTENCE THAT EITHER BOB, BRIAN OR MYSELF WROTE TO SHOW THE WORLD WHERE WE SAID THE THINGS YOU DREAM UP THAT WE SAID, AND WE HAVE ASKED YOU REPEATEDLY TO DO THAT AND SO FAR NOTHING FROM YOU JUST YOUR STUPID ONGOING MADE UP STORIES.

3. cyclintom

cyclintom Well-Known Member

Didn't you notice directly above when Brian said, "No Tom, YOU were having trouble with pinch flatting when installing tubes and I offered some insights into how to prevent that, and did so in a polite and respectful manner.".

Evidently he was as polite and respectful as you because he never even posted on that comment line. This is called false memories. This is from getting angry because someone won't agree with you so you misremember what you did. And yet all he had to do was look on the string to discover he'd never even posted. I could have chased your similar comments down but I assumed you were far less likely to allow that sort of thing to happen to you.

This sort of thing went way too far with Brian saying that because and installation video had a peculiar looking spot in it which was no doubt caused by a gust of wind as he came to a stop proved the power meter useless. Instant power means nothing at all. It is average power over some period of time.

If you recall I posted the video of that Masters race with appended power readings and he had instantaneous readings above 2,000 watts and every lap in the same area he was going over 1,200 watts. Even CampyBob was saying that the only thing that counts is average power.