DANGER: Trek multitrack 7300 (hybrid) aluminum bracket sheers off, rips apart entire rear end of bik

On 12 Apr 2005 02:10:25 GMT, Mark Hickey
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Werehatrack <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> (There are
>>exceptions; plenty of Trek madones show up on eBay either as frames or
>>complete bikes with very few limes on them.

>Well I would hope so - I suspect the citric acid would play hell on
>the carbon fiber...
>
>Mark Hickey
>Habanero Cycles
>http://www.habcycles.com
>Home of the $695 ti frame

Dear Mark,

Best dysexic typo comment of the year!

How I wish that my typos weren't so, well, pedestrian.

Admiringly,

Carl Fogel

Quoting Steven M. Scharf <[email protected]>:
>Since when has the lack of accuracy been a problem for the individual that
>posted the question?!

Hey, look, Frank, you're a nameless "individual" now. Mind you, that might
be a good thing if Scharf's up to his usual "lie about what you wrote"
tricks...
Today is Thursday, April.