Danielsen to with euro team?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Chris, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Lots of people have stated that tom danielsen(one of the trio of terror on saturn) will most lively
    sign with an euro based for next year.

    My question is which do you think he will go to?

    quick answer is Postal. anyon else have any ideas

    Tags:

  2. Matabala

    Matabala Guest

    news:[email protected]...