dare I?

Penny S.

Guest
mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??

hee hee

Penny S. wrote:
> mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??

Mine are Purple and Pink, "pop-pom" style.....Though I only use them on special ocasions like Course
Marshalling/EMS the local 24 Hour races.. etc.

> Penny S. wrote:
> > mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??
>

> Mine are Purple and Pink, "pop-pom" style.....Though I only use them on special ocasions like
> Course Marshalling/EMS the local 24 Hour races.. etc.

You are a braver man than I. the most i might do would be something small, like a mojo (though i
have yet to find a good mojo. got a fossil sharks tooth kicking around someplace though).
--
~Travis

> mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??
>
> hee hee
>
> 1¢

Met a grrrl dh'er who had those little plastic multicolored spoke covers that used to come in cereal
boxes on her bike.

Mike - I say go for it!!

On Wed, 21 May 2003 17:15:34 -0700, Penny S. wrote:
> mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??

I saw a young woman riding through our local park (fireroads) with streamers one time. We happened
to be at a spot where a bunch of people were stopped, and they gave her a puzzled look. "COOL
STREAMERS" I said. If nothing else she deserves some props for having the guts to be different.

Of course, on the downside, some of those streamers probably didn't make it home. Trash on the trail
is bad, m'kay?

BB thoughtfully penned:
> On Wed, 21 May 2003 17:15:34 -0700, Penny S. wrote:
>> mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??
>
> I saw a young woman riding through our local park (fireroads) with streamers one time. We happened
> to be at a spot where a bunch of people were stopped, and they gave her a puzzled look. "COOL
> STREAMERS" I said. If nothing else she deserves some props for having the guts to be different.
>
> Of course, on the downside, some of those streamers probably didn't make it home. Trash on the
> trail is bad, m'kay?

I'll have to see if they will color coordinate with the new cycling outfit I'm making.

;-)

Penny

On Wed, 21 May 2003 19:55:20 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> scribbled:

>Critic thoughtfully penned:
>> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??
>>>
>>> hee hee
>>>
>>> 1¢
>>>

>> How about champagne? http://www.twirlygirl.net
>
>there'd be no point under a cycle jersey....

Strategic placement of ventilation holes?

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"

- The Onion

> Critic thoughtfully penned:
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??
> >>
> >> hee hee
> >>
> >> 1¢
> >>

> > How about champagne? http://www.twirlygirl.net
>
> there'd be no point under a cycle jersey....

You want to run streamers AND wear a jersey?!?

Bill "there's flash and then there's FLASH!" S.

PS: There's a woman 24-hour solo racer (too lazy to look up) who's known for her streamers (and
braided hair, I think). She's very cool (read: friendly) -- always urging us hackers to keep up
the good work.

B. Sanders thoughtfully penned:
>> mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??
>>
>> hee hee
>
> yes!

I'm rethinking, maybe I should get some for amb-idaho and make JD and paladin put them on
their bikes...

On Wed, 21 May 2003 17:15:34 -0700, Penny S. wrote:

> mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??
>
> hee hee

I'd go for a mix.

Then again, I am the one with the fluorscent spokie-dokes.

gabrielle

B. Sanders thoughtfully penned:
>> Critic thoughtfully penned:
>>> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> How about champagne? http://www.twirlygirl.net
>>
>> there'd be no point under a cycle jersey....
>
> Who said anything about a jersey?
>
> :-O
>
> -B

boy I am really sorry I even mentioned them now.

penny

"Technician" <[email protected]> wrote

> You are a braver man than I. the most i might do would be something small, like a mojo (though i
> have yet to find a good mojo. got a fossil sharks tooth kicking around someplace though).

Grasshopper...you cannot 'find' a mojo. mojo's find you.

Pete

> B. Sanders thoughtfully penned:
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> mmmm, streamers for handlebars...! pink or lavender! should I??
> >>
> >> hee hee
> >
> > yes!

> I'm rethinking, maybe I should get some for amb-idaho and make JD and paladin put them on their
> bikes...

better yet, get them some of the pasties Critic suggested. should be good for a very big laugh.
--
~Travis