Dark Side - Recommendations

Mark McNeill wrote:

> The "special offers" page says:
>
> "It is a smallish frame, suitable for anyone up to about 5'9"."

And here's me at 5'8"... but though /I/ may be the right size, my bank
balance is not :-(

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Mark McNeill wrote:
> Response to Mark McNeill:
>
>>The "special offers" page says:
>>
>>"It is a smallish frame, suitable for anyone up to about 5=3F9=3F."

> No it doesn't, it says 5'9"; damn those verdammt special characters!

LALALALALAAAAAaaaaaa I'm 5'4... 5'4... LALALALALALAAAAAA!

--

Velvet

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:08:25 +0000, Peter Clinch wrote:

> Ben currently has a second hand Windcheetah with full carbon fairings
> that's basically never been anywhere and if it fits it's a steal at
> £2,500 (it would be £4,350 new!))...

<Shakes piggy bank>

<Sobs quietly>

And I'm almost exactly 5=3F9=3F. metres tall too.....

Mike

Mike Causer wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:08:25 +0000, Peter Clinch wrote:
>
>> Ben currently has a second hand Windcheetah with full carbon
>> fairings that's basically never been anywhere and if it fits
>> it's a steal at £2,500 (it would be £4,350 new!))...

> <Shakes piggy bank>
>
> <Sobs quietly>
>

> And I'm almost exactly 5=3F9=3F. metres tall too.....
>

> Mike

I'm 5'9" and I've got a Windcheetah but I would really like one with the
fairing.
--
Mark

1x1 wheel, 3x2 wheels & 1x3 wheels.

the.Mark wrote:

> I'm 5'9" and I've got a Windcheetah but I would really like one with the
> fairing.

Tell you what, you get the one with the fairing, and I'll give your
existing one a good and loving home for free! ;-)

--

Velvet

Velvet wrote:
> the.Mark wrote:
>

>> I'm 5'9" and I've got a Windcheetah but I would really like
>> one with the fairing.

> Tell you what, you get the one with the fairing, and I'll give
> your existing one a good and loving home for free! ;-)

I can't do that, I'm too attached to mine. :)
--

the.Mark wrote:
> Velvet wrote:
>
>>the.Mark wrote:
>>

>>>I'm 5'9" and I've got a Windcheetah but I would really like
>>>one with the fairing.

>>Tell you what, you get the one with the fairing, and I'll give
>>your existing one a good and loving home for free! ;-)

> I can't do that, I'm too attached to mine. :)

Pah :)

--

Velvet

In article <[email protected]>, the.Mark wrote:
>Velvet wrote:
>> the.Mark wrote:
>>
>>> I'm 5'9" and I've got a Windcheetah but I would really like
>>> one with the fairing.

>> Tell you what, you get the one with the fairing, and I'll give
>> your existing one a good and loving home for free! ;-)

>I can't do that, I'm too attached to mine. :)

Buy the one with the fairing, swap the fairing onto the one you are
attached to, and then give the leftover newly fairingless one to Velvet?
(I'm 6'3")

Alan Braggins wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, the.Mark wrote:
>> Velvet wrote:

>>> Tell you what, you get the one with the fairing, and I'll
>>> give your existing one a good and loving home for free! ;-)

>> I can't do that, I'm too attached to mine. :)

> Buy the one with the fairing, swap the fairing onto the one
> you are attached to, and then give the leftover newly
> fairingless one to Velvet? (I'm 6'3")

There is only one problem. If I could afford the fairings I would have had
them by now.
The only reason I could afford the windcheetah in the first place was
because I was hit by a car a few years back and the compensation I got could
only pay for the club sport without the fairings. It's still a good ride
though.