Darsh 30 yrs ago....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Mar 9, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/okuchanwinds/others/race/pocketbike2.html
    >
    > --
    > Slacker

    That is a crack up. Is that a pair of Chuck Taylor, Converse All-Star hightops I see one of those
    kids riding with?

    Still gives me a lump in my throat. I must sell that machine, but it is just too much. It is like
    the psycho/married/dangerous/begging girl that you just can't stop visiting or calling. It gives you
    a small taste of what it is like to be a God, but torments you sometimes to death.

    darsh

  2. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Still gives me a lump in my throat. I must sell that machine, but it is just too much. It is like
    > the psycho/married/dangerous/begging girl that you just can't stop visiting or calling. It gives
    > you a small taste of
    what
    > it is like to be a God, but torments you sometimes to death.

    What do you ride?

    Took the FZ-1 out for a twisty spin yesterday.... Ahhhh, the vile temptress....

  3. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Still gives me a lump in my throat. I must sell that machine, but it is just too much. It is
    > > like the psycho/married/dangerous/begging girl
    that
    > > you just can't stop visiting or calling. It gives you a small taste of
    > what
    > > it is like to be a God, but torments you sometimes to death.
    >
    > What do you ride?
    >
    > Took the FZ-1 out for a twisty spin yesterday.... Ahhhh, the vile temptress....

    A Hayabusa... and I ride it too fast too often. It is time to go. Selling it is all that is on my
    mind lately.

    darsh

  4. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > A Hayabusa... and I ride it too fast too often. It is time to go.
    Selling
    > it is all that is on my mind lately.

    I know how you feel. Everytime I come back from riding I feel like I've cheated death. Shit can go
    so bad so fast - I already went over one car which pulled right out in front of me - luckily just
    got some road rash. I'm not sure how many lucky breaks I have left...