Darsh 30 yrs ago....

> http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/okuchanwinds/others/race/pocketbike2.html
>
> --
> Slacker

That is a crack up. Is that a pair of Chuck Taylor, Converse All-Star hightops I see one of those
kids riding with?

Still gives me a lump in my throat. I must sell that machine, but it is just too much. It is like
the psycho/married/dangerous/begging girl that you just can't stop visiting or calling. It gives you
a small taste of what it is like to be a God, but torments you sometimes to death.

darsh

> Still gives me a lump in my throat. I must sell that machine, but it is just too much. It is like
> the psycho/married/dangerous/begging girl that you just can't stop visiting or calling. It gives
> you a small taste of
what
> it is like to be a God, but torments you sometimes to death.

What do you ride?

Took the FZ-1 out for a twisty spin yesterday.... Ahhhh, the vile temptress....

"John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BkTaa.25725$F1.947@sccrnsc04...
> > Still gives me a lump in my throat. I must sell that machine, but it is just too much. It is
> > like the psycho/married/dangerous/begging girl
that
> > you just can't stop visiting or calling. It gives you a small taste of
> what
> > it is like to be a God, but torments you sometimes to death.
>
> What do you ride?
>
> Took the FZ-1 out for a twisty spin yesterday.... Ahhhh, the vile temptress....

A Hayabusa... and I ride it too fast too often. It is time to go. Selling it is all that is on my
mind lately.

darsh

> A Hayabusa... and I ride it too fast too often. It is time to go.
Selling
> it is all that is on my mind lately.

I know how you feel. Everytime I come back from riding I feel like I've cheated death. **** can go
so bad so fast - I already went over one car which pulled right out in front of me - luckily just
got some road rash. I'm not sure how many lucky breaks I have left...