dating oriental gals

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Mar 22, 2006.

  1. Wild Thais, divine Vietnamese, devoted Filipinas... and lots more; find
    your dream gal rather than living nightmare at:

    http://www.out-east.com

    Tags:

  2. Lefty

    Lefty Guest

    I won't be going to your website, but "living nightmare!?". I don't know
    about you, but the worst I ever had was wonderful.

    Lefty
    --
    Life is for learning
    ....the worst I ever had was wonderful.

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Wild Thais, divine Vietnamese, devoted Filipinas... and lots more; find
    > your dream gal rather than living nightmare at:
    >
    > http://www.out-east.com

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] wrote:

    > Wild Thais, divine Vietnamese, devoted Filipinas... and lots more; find
    > your dream gal rather than living nightmare at:
    >
    > http://www.out-east.com

    Yeah but can they cook?????
    --
    Peace, Om.

  4. Lefty

    Lefty Guest

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > Wild Thais, divine Vietnamese, devoted Filipinas... and lots more; find
    > > your dream gal rather than living nightmare at:
    > >
    > > http://www.out-east.com
    > >

    > Yeah but can they cook?????
    > --
    >Probably so, in the Joany Mitchell sense "I'm a pretty good cook, I'm

    sittin' on my groceries. Come up to my kitchen and I'll show you my best
    recipes..."

    Lefty
    --
    Life is for learning
    The worst I ever had was wonderful

  5. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Lefty" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Probably so, in the Joany Mitchell sense "I'm a pretty good cook, I'm
    > sittin' on my groceries. Come up to my kitchen and I'll show you my best
    > recipes..."
    >
    > Lefty

    Great pick-up line...... ;-)
    --
    Peace, Om.

  6. OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > Yeah but can they cook?????

    Some months ago I was in China and I was told that the chinese women has
    been stuck in the kitchen so long that the new generation of women
    absolutely HATES cooking.

  7. In article <[email protected]>,
    Michael Archon Sequoia Nielsen <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    > >
    > > Yeah but can they cook?????

    > Some months ago I was in China and I was told that the chinese women has
    > been stuck in the kitchen so long that the new generation of women
    > absolutely HATES cooking.

    How sad. :-(
    --
    Peace, Om.