Daughter enjoying daddy's hard work in the back

bianchi10

Oct 28, 2009
So it's that time of the year when all the leaves have fallen here in Oregon, so I ventured out all bundled up to blow them into a pile and clear the backyard. while I was working hard to keep things in order, my 2 year old daughter was working just as hard to play through my pile. :D I couldn't help but sit back and watch her play and enjoy herself a bit. To be young again, where the simple things in life make you happy!

DSC_0815-1-1.jpg

DSC_0820-1.jpg

DSC_0795-1.jpg

DSC_0796-1.jpg

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
i don't have any children of my own but i do have a young nephew ( as well as a not so young niece and nephew) that i adore. here's one of him (the wee little one) with the dogs at the dog park, just ready for some more sunshine!

DSCN1282.jpg

that's my dog Pumpkin actually.

64Paramount

Jul 25, 2009
Bianchi, she looks like a little doll! :D

My granddaughter (now 11 years old :eek: ) came up here a few years ago and it was her first time in the snow. Watching her reaction and playing in the snow was such a hoot!

alienator

Jun 10, 2004
64Paramount said:
Bianchi, she looks like a little doll! :D

My granddaughter (now 11 years old :eek: ) came up here a few years ago and it was her first time in the snow. Watching her reaction and playing in the snow was such a hoot!

I can relate. The last winter we spent in the Midwest, I built my daughter a snow castle with 7 foot walls a little over a foot thick, arched windows and doorway, and a throne. She thought it was awesome.

Denny418

Dec 28, 2005
alienator said:
I can relate. The last winter we spent in the Midwest, I built my daughter a snow castle with 7 foot walls a little over a foot thick, arched windows and doorway, and a throne. She thought it was awesome.

I would have, too!