Daughter enjoying daddy's hard work in the back

bianchi10

Oct 28, 2009
So it's that time of the year when all the leaves have fallen here in Oregon, so I ventured out all bundled up to blow them into a pile and clear the backyard. while I was working hard to keep things in order, my 2 year old daughter was working just as hard to play through my pile. :D I couldn't help but sit back and watch her play and enjoy herself a bit. To be young again, where the simple things in life make you happy!

DSC_0815-1-1.jpg

DSC_0820-1.jpg

DSC_0795-1.jpg

DSC_0796-1.jpg

i don't have any children of my own but i do have a young nephew ( as well as a not so young niece and nephew) that i adore. here's one of him (the wee little one) with the dogs at the dog park, just ready for some more sunshine!

DSCN1282.jpg

that's my dog Pumpkin actually.

Bianchi, she looks like a little doll! :D

My granddaughter (now 11 years old :eek: ) came up here a few years ago and it was her first time in the snow. Watching her reaction and playing in the snow was such a hoot!

64Paramount said:
Bianchi, she looks like a little doll! :D

My granddaughter (now 11 years old :eek: ) came up here a few years ago and it was her first time in the snow. Watching her reaction and playing in the snow was such a hoot!

I can relate. The last winter we spent in the Midwest, I built my daughter a snow castle with 7 foot walls a little over a foot thick, arched windows and doorway, and a throne. She thought it was awesome.

alienator said:
I can relate. The last winter we spent in the Midwest, I built my daughter a snow castle with 7 foot walls a little over a foot thick, arched windows and doorway, and a throne. She thought it was awesome.

I would have, too!