Dauphine - Stage 5

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Adams, Jun 11, 2004.

  1. That crazy O'Grady (not the OFG one), crazy like a fox is
    racking up the points, with Hincapie with 3 Km to go. Looks
    like Lance is letting his teammates have some fun. In a
    sprint between O'Grady and Hincapie I'd have to pick Stuey.
    Let's see if I'm right.

    Tags:

  2. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > That crazy O'Grady (not the OFG one), crazy like a fox is
    > racking up the points, with Hincapie with 3 Km to go.
    > Looks like Lance is letting his teammates have some fun.
    > In a sprint between O'Grady and Hincapie I'd have to pick
    > Stuey. Let's see if I'm right.

  3. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > That crazy O'Grady (not the OFG one), crazy like a fox is
    > racking up the points, with Hincapie with 3 Km to go.
    > Looks like Lance is letting his teammates have some fun.
    > In a sprint between O'Grady and Hincapie I'd have to pick
    > Stuey. Let's see if I'm right.

    Good call ... if I'm understanding the French correctly.

    Bob C. Sorry for the blank post ... brain fart.

  4. psycholist wrote:

    > "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>That crazy O'Grady (not the OFG one), crazy like a fox is
    >>racking up the points, with Hincapie with 3 Km to go.
    >>Looks like Lance is letting his teammates have some fun.
    >>In a sprint between O'Grady and Hincapie I'd have to pick
    >>Stuey. Let's see if I'm right.
    >>

    > Good call ... if I'm understanding the French correctly.

    So, now that Lance has lost the Dauphine, on which stage
    do you think he'll assemble the blue train and try
    grinding down the opposition before attacking? I figure
    they haven't pulled the blue train yet and it's 6 or 7, or
    even both stages.