Dauphine - Stage 7

Richard Adams

Guest
....a prediction: O'Grady will test positive for helium in his blood.

Richard Adams wrote:
> ...a prediction: O'Grady will test positive for helium in his blood.

possibly he's just one the final 200km mountain stage

Richard Adams wrote:

> ...a prediction: O'Grady will test positive for helium in his blood.

it was really an excellent win by o'grady. Sandy Casar tried to give him
the slip on the climb over the Col de Sassenage then wouldn't work on
the descent so O'grady simply outpaced him on the winding drop into
Grenoble... even the team car and motorbike had trouble keeping up.

Tyler looks good with a strong team. LA pulled his foot out of his
pedal, what is it with his shoes.

Millar was 7th on the stage but couldn't keep up with O'Grady.

Leipheimer also looked strong.

David Off wrote:

> Richard Adams wrote:
> Millar was 7th on the stage but couldn't keep up with O'Grady.

oops sorry it was Moncutie from cofidis, not paying attention, Millar
probably retired ages ago. Doh! LA was 7th winning the bunch sprint.

"David Off" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David Off wrote:
>
> > Richard Adams wrote:
> > Millar was 7th on the stage but couldn't keep up with O'Grady.

> oops sorry it was Moncutie from cofidis, not paying attention, Millar
> probably retired ages ago. Doh! LA was 7th winning the bunch sprint.

Millar was with the break early on but coul;dn't stay with them.....

---

>From: "Sonarrat" [email protected]n..

>Or possibly for injecting himself with Erik Zabel DNA.
>
>-Sonarrat.

Looks like Erik is on his way out and O'Grady will take over. Makes me happy
as hell since it's not McWhiner.
Bill C