Dauphine - Stage 7

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Adams, Jun 13, 2004.

  1. ....a prediction: O'Grady will test positive for helium in his blood.

    Tags:

  2. David Off

    David Off Guest

    Richard Adams wrote:
    > ...a prediction: O'Grady will test positive for helium in his blood.

    possibly he's just one the final 200km mountain stage

  3. David Off

    David Off Guest

    Richard Adams wrote:

    > ...a prediction: O'Grady will test positive for helium in his blood.

    it was really an excellent win by o'grady. Sandy Casar tried to give him
    the slip on the climb over the Col de Sassenage then wouldn't work on
    the descent so O'grady simply outpaced him on the winding drop into
    Grenoble... even the team car and motorbike had trouble keeping up.

    Tyler looks good with a strong team. LA pulled his foot out of his
    pedal, what is it with his shoes.

    Millar was 7th on the stage but couldn't keep up with O'Grady.

    Leipheimer also looked strong.

  4. David Off

    David Off Guest

    David Off wrote:

    > Richard Adams wrote:
    > Millar was 7th on the stage but couldn't keep up with O'Grady.

    oops sorry it was Moncutie from cofidis, not paying attention, Millar
    probably retired ages ago. Doh! LA was 7th winning the bunch sprint.

  5. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    "David Off" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > David Off wrote:
    >
    > > Richard Adams wrote:
    > > Millar was 7th on the stage but couldn't keep up with O'Grady.

    > oops sorry it was Moncutie from cofidis, not paying attention, Millar
    > probably retired ages ago. Doh! LA was 7th winning the bunch sprint.

    Millar was with the break early on but coul;dn't stay with them.....

    ---

  6. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > ...a prediction: O'Grady will test positive for helium in his blood.

    Or possibly for injecting himself with Erik Zabel DNA.

    -Sonarrat.

  7. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: "Sonarrat" [email protected]n..

    >Or possibly for injecting himself with Erik Zabel DNA.
    >
    >-Sonarrat.

    Looks like Erik is on his way out and O'Grady will take over. Makes me happy
    as hell since it's not McWhiner.
    Bill C