Dave Hinde found to be at fault by the ASA

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, Sep 6, 2004.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

  2. Pete Biggs <pblackcherry{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote:

    > http://tinyurl.com/3k265
    >
    > ~PB

    I guess he has other things on his mind at the moment. He had an
    accident some weeks ago when he was knocked of his bike by a motorist.
    The latest I heard this weekend was he was paralyzed from the waist
    down.

    The tale I heard told (umpteenth hand - ymmv) was that a driver lost
    control on a bend and went straight on hitting Dave. He and his bike
    were thrown into the adjacent field

  3. Tom Jackson

    Tom Jackson Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:42:57 GMT, "Andy" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Pete Biggs" <pblackcherry{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> http://tinyurl.com/3k265
    >>
    >> ~PB

    >At last! Nice one.

    Yeah, at last!! The run in I had with that company not delivering
    ordered goods was horrendous.

    tom.

  4. Andy

    Andy Guest