Dave Hump-a-long Cassidy This Is For You

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> http://file.sugarqube.com/Cards/jblo_TheWormGame.swf?PL=L400x300
>
> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

I love it. Kinda like Ren&Stimpy... two of my favs.
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

"Westie" <[email protected]> had this to say
news:[email protected]

> Bill Wheeler wrote:
>> http://file.sugarqube.com/Cards/jblo_TheWormGame.swf?PL=L400x300
>>
>> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
>> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>> :-]
>
> I love it. Kinda like Ren&Stimpy... two of my favs.

hehehe, I just wanna know what YOU were searching for when you came up with that? Into a little
beastiality are ya?

Dave (you can call me Ziggy!)

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 03:58:42 -0000, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Westie" <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected]
>
>> Bill Wheeler wrote:
>>> http://file.sugarqube.com/Cards/jblo_TheWormGame.swf?PL=L400x300
>>>
>>> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
>>> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>>> :-]
>>
>> I love it. Kinda like Ren&Stimpy... two of my favs.
>
>hehehe, I just wanna know what YOU were searching for when you came up with that? Into a little
>beastiality are ya?

No, I'll leave that to spanky, you know what's-his-name, the guy who's into whips and whatever. I'm
can't think of his name but P e t e and JD usually have some fun with him.

>Dave (you can call me Ziggy!)

:-]

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> had this to say
news:[email protected]

> On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 03:58:42 -0000, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>hehehe, I just wanna know what YOU were searching for when you came up with that? Into a little
>>beastiality are ya?
>
> No, I'll leave that to spanky, you know what's-his-name, the guy who's into whips and whatever.
> I'm can't think of his name but P e t e and JD usually have some fun with him.

Well, that certainly narrows the field down, doesn't it?

>>Dave (you can call me Ziggy!)
>

> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>:-]

War, Dave