Dave Hump-a-long Cassidy This Is For You

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    Tags:

  2. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

  3. Westie

    Westie Guest

    Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > http://file.sugarqube.com/Cards/jblo_TheWormGame.swf?PL=L400x300
    >
    > Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    > mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    I love it. Kinda like Ren&Stimpy... two of my favs.
    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    "Westie" <[email protected]> had this to say
    news:[email protected]

    > Bill Wheeler wrote:
    >> http://file.sugarqube.com/Cards/jblo_TheWormGame.swf?PL=L400x300
    >>
    >> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    >> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    >> :-]
    >
    > I love it. Kinda like Ren&Stimpy... two of my favs.

    hehehe, I just wanna know what YOU were searching for when you came up with that? Into a little
    beastiality are ya?

    Dave (you can call me Ziggy!)

  5. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 03:58:42 -0000, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Westie" <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected]
    >
    >> Bill Wheeler wrote:
    >>> http://file.sugarqube.com/Cards/jblo_TheWormGame.swf?PL=L400x300
    >>>
    >>> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    >>> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    >>> :-]
    >>
    >> I love it. Kinda like Ren&Stimpy... two of my favs.
    >
    >hehehe, I just wanna know what YOU were searching for when you came up with that? Into a little
    >beastiality are ya?

    No, I'll leave that to spanky, you know what's-his-name, the guy who's into whips and whatever. I'm
    can't think of his name but P e t e and JD usually have some fun with him.

    >Dave (you can call me Ziggy!)

    :-]

  6. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> had this to say
    news:[email protected]

    > On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 03:58:42 -0000, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>hehehe, I just wanna know what YOU were searching for when you came up with that? Into a little
    >>beastiality are ya?
    >
    > No, I'll leave that to spanky, you know what's-his-name, the guy who's into whips and whatever.
    > I'm can't think of his name but P e t e and JD usually have some fun with him.

    Well, that certainly narrows the field down, doesn't it?

    >>Dave (you can call me Ziggy!)
    >

    > Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    > mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    >:-]

    War, Dave