David Bonicci wears his pants high

cfsmtb

New Member
Apr 11, 2003
4,963
Courtesy of 'Ride That Dare Not Speak It's Name' yahoogroup, here's David Bonicci's biting appraisal of those wheeled locusts of the road - CYCLISTS.

No one escapes Daves' withering criticisms, be it Roadies, CMass freaks, bearded weirdy recumbent riders, there's something for everyone! Regarding the tank reference, Dave needs to be reminded he's living in a civil society & obviously he hasn't seen the ditchwitch wheelset on my singlespeed. :p

If you feel inclined (especially you clean-shaved 'bent riders), drop Dave a line right here:
Emerald Hill Weekly
Coordinating Editor: David Bonnici
Editorial: (03) 9926 4888 Fax: (03) 92724739
Email: [email protected]
http://www.textmedia.com.au/eht_fset.html

Emerald Hill Weekly, Comment with David Bonicci
July 27-August 2, 2005

WHY CAN'T CYCLISTS PAY THEIR WAY?

Mayor Darren Ray justifies the parking permit fee hike by saying the money will be spent on pedestrian and cycling facilities.

That's great, but I was taken aback by his statement that "it was about time motorists subsidised pedestrians and cyclists, rather than the other way round". Surely he's not suggesting that cyclists, the freeloaders of the road, have subsidised motorists in the past.

Apart from the cost of their bikes, helmets, drink bottles and so on, cyclists have a free run on Port Phillip's hundreds of kilometres of roads and bike paths. Motorists, meanwhile, are paying record-high petrol prices, registration fees, parking permits,insurance levies, tolls, higher city parking prices and nondiscretionary speed camera fines.To say they haven't paid their way is a tad unfair, especially when you see Lycracoated Lance Armstrong wannabes ride six abreast along Beach Road.

Cyclists are the vegetarians of the road. They ride their bikes thinking they're saving the world, and then ram their beliefs down the throats of everyone else that discovered long ago that cars, like steak, are good.

I don't trust radical cyclists the same way I don't trust Amway sellers. I'm particularly suspicious of bearded men who ride those lie-down bikes that need safety flags to be seen - that really is telling the world that anything you've done to be noticed in the past has failed!

Then there are the Critical Mass protestors. I know one bloke who justifies blocking the roads by saying he'd like Melbourne to be more like Beijing, where most people ride their bikes to work. Fair enough. Perhaps we should take his advice and quell their next public protest with tanks.

It's much funnier if you get this paper delivered, the photo of this fat **** makes it clear that he couldn't ride a bike even if he wanted to.... (I guess we;re paying the price for all those kids who pciked on the little mummy's boy at school....... here little Davy, mummy will give you a donut to stop your crting....)

cfsmtb wrote:

> Courtesy of 'Ride That Dare Not Speak It's Name' yahoogroup, here's
> David Bonicci's biting appraisal of those wheeled locusts of the road -
> CYCLISTS.
>
> No one escapes Daves' *withering criticisms*, be it Roadies, CMass
> freaks, bearded weirdy recumbent riders, there's something for
> everyone! Regarding the tank reference, Dave needs to be reminded he's
> living in a civil society & obviously he hasn't seen the *ditchwitch
> wheelset * on my singlespeed. :p
>
> If you feel inclined (especially you clean-shaved 'bent riders), drop
> Dave a line right here:
> Emerald Hill Weekly
> Coordinating Editor: David Bonnici
> Editorial: (03) 9926 4888 Fax: (03) 92724739
> Email: [email protected]
> http://www.textmedia.com.au/eht_fset.html
>
> Emerald Hill Weekly, Comment with David Bonicci
> July 27-August 2, 2005
>
> WHY CAN'T CYCLISTS PAY THEIR WAY?

<snip article>

My real problem with opinions like this is I can't think of anything
constructive to say, only things like, "David, how can you be such a
huge ******, given that you've got such a small penis?" etc...

Tam

Tamyka Bell said:
My real problem with opinions like this is I can't think of anything constructive to say, only things like, "David, how can you be such a
huge ******, given that you've got such a small penis?" etc...

Tam

Tam, that's exactly what I was thinking.

cfsmtb said:
Tam, that's exactly what I was thinking.
Anyone still watch or remember the simpsons? I imagined that guy as the fat comic book seller!!! with that whiney annoying voice!:p