David Millar body still not found.

Callistus Valerius

Guest
They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found it.

Fred Marx

Guest
Callistus Valerius wrote:
> They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found it.

Huh?

Carl Sundquist

Guest
"Fred Marx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Callistus Valerius wrote:
>> They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found it.
>>

> Huh?

I think it's a reference to Millar having lived in places like Malta and
Hong Kong and the tsunami. However those of us who are not geographically
challenged understand that there are rather significant land masses between
those locations and where the tsunami occurred.

Laz

Guest
news:DqGAd.11605$c%[email protected]

> "Fred Marx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Callistus Valerius wrote:
> >> They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found

it.

> > Huh?

> I think it's a reference to Millar having lived in places like Malta and
> Hong Kong and the tsunami. However those of us who are not geographically
> challenged understand that there are rather significant land masses

between
> those locations and where the tsunami occurred.

There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the F1
group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the point
callistus ?

Callistus Valerius

Guest
> There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the
F1
> group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the point
> callistus ?

Who is David Coulthard?

Carl Sundquist

Guest
>> There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the

> F1
>> group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the
>> point
>> callistus ?
>>

> Who is David Coulthard?

A relative of the woman who was headed to the mall driving a van, talking to
her passenger, and blew a stop sign at 35 mph in the intersection you were
in a couple of weeks ago?

Stewart Fleming

Guest
Callistus Valerius wrote:
>>There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the

> F1
>
>>group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the point
>>callistus ?
>>

> Who is David Coulthard?

Who is David Millar?

Callistus Valerius

Guest
> > Who is David Coulthard?
>
> Who is David Millar?

a nobody, sorry I brought him up.

Laz

Guest
> > There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the

> F1
> > group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the

point
> > callistus ?
> >

> Who is David Coulthard?

An F1 driver. What's your source re: Millar ?

Donald Munro

Guest

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> A relative of the woman who was headed to the mall driving a van, talking to
> her passenger, and blew a stop sign at 35 mph in the intersection you were
> in a couple of weeks ago?

Serendipity.

weecrackpot

Guest
> > > Who is David Coulthard?

> > Who is David Millar?

> a nobody, sorry I brought him up.

So are you Valerius,and i hope your front
door smacks your C*** face when you leave
your house.