David Millar body still not found.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valerius, Dec 29, 2004.

  1. They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found it.

    Tags:

  2. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found it.

    Huh?

  3. "Fred Marx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Callistus Valerius wrote:
    >> They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found it.
    >>

    > Huh?

    I think it's a reference to Millar having lived in places like Malta and
    Hong Kong and the tsunami. However those of us who are not geographically
    challenged understand that there are rather significant land masses between
    those locations and where the tsunami occurred.

  4. Laz

    Laz Guest

    news:DqGAd.11605$c%[email protected]

    > "Fred Marx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > >> They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found

    it.

    > > Huh?

    > I think it's a reference to Millar having lived in places like Malta and
    > Hong Kong and the tsunami. However those of us who are not geographically
    > challenged understand that there are rather significant land masses

    between
    > those locations and where the tsunami occurred.

    There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the F1
    group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the point
    callistus ?

  5. > There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the
    F1
    > group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the point
    > callistus ?

    Who is David Coulthard?

  6. "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the

    > F1
    >> group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the
    >> point
    >> callistus ?
    >>

    > Who is David Coulthard?

    A relative of the woman who was headed to the mall driving a van, talking to
    her passenger, and blew a stop sign at 35 mph in the intersection you were
    in a couple of weeks ago?

  7. Callistus Valerius wrote:
    >>There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the

    > F1
    >
    >>group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the point
    >>callistus ?
    >>

    > Who is David Coulthard?

    Who is David Millar?

  8. > > Who is David Coulthard?

    > Who is David Millar?

    a nobody, sorry I brought him up.

  9. Laz

    Laz Guest

    > > There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the

    > F1
    > > group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the

    point
    > > callistus ?
    > >

    > Who is David Coulthard?

    An F1 driver. What's your source re: Millar ?

  10. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Carl Sundquist wrote:
    > A relative of the woman who was headed to the mall driving a van, talking to
    > her passenger, and blew a stop sign at 35 mph in the intersection you were
    > in a couple of weeks ago?

    Serendipity.

  11. weecrackpot

    weecrackpot Guest

    > > > Who is David Coulthard?

    > > Who is David Millar?

    > a nobody, sorry I brought him up.

    So are you Valerius,and i hope your front
    door smacks your C*** face when you leave
    your house.