David Millar body still not found.

Callistus Valerius

Guest
They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found it.

Callistus Valerius wrote:
> They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found it.

Huh?

"Fred Marx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Callistus Valerius wrote:
>> They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found it.
>>

> Huh?

I think it's a reference to Millar having lived in places like Malta and
Hong Kong and the tsunami. However those of us who are not geographically
challenged understand that there are rather significant land masses between
those locations and where the tsunami occurred.

> "Fred Marx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Callistus Valerius wrote:
> >> They keep looking for Millar's body, but they still haven't found

it.

> > Huh?

> I think it's a reference to Millar having lived in places like Malta and
> Hong Kong and the tsunami. However those of us who are not geographically
> challenged understand that there are rather significant land masses

between
> those locations and where the tsunami occurred.

There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the F1
group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the point
callistus ?

> There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the
F1
> group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the point
> callistus ?

Who is David Coulthard?

>> There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the

> F1
>> group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the
>> point
>> callistus ?
>>

> Who is David Coulthard?

A relative of the woman who was headed to the mall driving a van, talking to
her passenger, and blew a stop sign at 35 mph in the intersection you were
in a couple of weeks ago?

Callistus Valerius wrote:
>>There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the

> F1
>
>>group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the point
>>callistus ?
>>

> Who is David Coulthard?

Who is David Millar?

> > Who is David Coulthard?
>
> Who is David Millar?

a nobody, sorry I brought him up.

> > There's some idiot who posted similarly regarding David Coulthard on the

> F1
> > group. The next day he did a live interview on the radio. What's the

point
> > callistus ?
> >

> Who is David Coulthard?

An F1 driver. What's your source re: Millar ?

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> A relative of the woman who was headed to the mall driving a van, talking to
> her passenger, and blew a stop sign at 35 mph in the intersection you were
> in a couple of weeks ago?

Serendipity.

> > > Who is David Coulthard?

> > Who is David Millar?

> a nobody, sorry I brought him up.

So are you Valerius,and i hope your front
door smacks your C*** face when you leave
your house.