Davitamon Lotto name Change

The Double Zero

Apr 15, 2005
Next year Davitamon Lotto is changing to Predictor Lotto.
They will be named after a pregnancy test product and the uniforms will be salmon pink.
The riders would have to be rapt with this don't you think?

Do you have pictures?
I prefer Davitamon Lotto, It has a nicer ring to the name. But hey! who am i kidding, it's all about politics

Can’t look worse than the get-up they were forced to wear this past Feb! If they had problems looking ridiculous that surely would have been the time to draw the line!
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=features/2006/nelson_davitamon_lotto

Really the only time I have ever seen people dressed in such a way it has been duirng Karnival!

t-mobile/telecom has been wearing pink for well over a decade...and itI hasn’t killed them…

HR

The Double Zero said:
Next year Davitamon Lotto is changing to Predictor Lotto.
They will be named after a pregnancy test product and the uniforms will be salmon pink.
The riders would have to be rapt with this don't you think?
I guess when you put out all the $$$ for having a team you get to make decisions on what they wear....and like many other corporate decisions, there are people making them that have no freakin idea on what they're doing!!

Hey don't knock it. May sound a bit silly, but they are paying the bills for a pro-Tour team. They chose the colors... ;)

Their '05 kit was definitely better. "Predictor Lotto"? Sounds like we all should be buying our lottery tickets from them. :confused: :rolleyes: