Davitamon-Lotto -- not a good look

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=photos/2006/features/davitamon_pres/robbie-mcewen

Aw, you're just jealous because you know the ladies
go crazy for those little sailor outfits.

After seeing the Russian Olympic women's speedskating kit:

<http://www.nbcolympics.com/2006/0214/5106709_640X480.jpg>
<http://www.nbcolympics.com/speedskating/5106733/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;dm=ss;p=speedskating;w=400>

I can no longer criticize any cycling team. Also, I fear
permanent damage to my vision.

[email protected] wrote:

>John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>

>>http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=photos/2006/features/davitamon_pres/robbie-mcewen
>>

>Aw, you're just jealous because you know the ladies
>go crazy for those little sailor outfits.
>
>After seeing the Russian Olympic women's speedskating kit:
>
><http://www.nbcolympics.com/2006/0214/5106709_640X480.jpg>
><http://www.nbcolympics.com/speedskating/5106733/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;dm=ss;p=speedskating;w=400>
>
>I can no longer criticize any cycling team. Also, I fear
>permanent damage to my vision.

She looks amazingly like a 34 year old mother, though, doesn't she?

Poor taste in clothes, a bit heavy below the waist, very little make up,

"Colin Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote ...
> She looks amazingly like a 34 year old mother, though, doesn't she?
>
> Poor taste in clothes, a bit heavy below the waist, very little make up,

Are you kidding? Look at photos 6 and 7 of 20. She is a Russian babe.

JF

Colin Campbell wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:

> >After seeing the Russian Olympic women's speedskating kit:
> >
> ><http://www.nbcolympics.com/2006/0214/5106709_640X480.jpg>
> ><http://www.nbcolympics.com/speedskating/5106733/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;dm=ss;p=speedskating;w=400>
> >
> >I can no longer criticize any cycling team. Also, I fear
> >permanent damage to my vision.

> She looks amazingly like a 34 year old mother, though, doesn't she?
>
> Poor taste in clothes, a bit heavy below the waist, very little make up,

Dude, speedskaters have big quads. It kind of goes with the
territory. I'm in no position to trash talk 34 y.o. moms. Anyway
if you stop hanging around Walmart, you might realize they're not
so bad looking after all.

I have noticed that all speedskaters, male and female, look like dorks
with the cowl of their skinsuit on, and significantly better once they
rip it off. They usually rip it off just after crossing the finish
line. This could be because it's hot and uncomfortable, but I
prefer to think they know the importance of not looking like a dork
during their 10 seconds of TV face time. Cyclists could use such
an option.

[email protected] wrote:

>Colin Campbell wrote:
>

>>[email protected] wrote:
>>

>>>After seeing the Russian Olympic women's speedskating kit:
>>>
>>><http://www.nbcolympics.com/2006/0214/5106709_640X480.jpg>
>>><http://www.nbcolympics.com/speedskating/5106733/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;dm=ss;p=speedskating;w=400>
>>>
>>>I can no longer criticize any cycling team. Also, I fear
>>>permanent damage to my vision.
>>>

>>She looks amazingly like a 34 year old mother, though, doesn't she?
>>
>>Poor taste in clothes, a bit heavy below the waist, very little make up,
>>

>Dude, speedskaters have big quads. It kind of goes with the
>territory. I'm in no position to trash talk 34 y.o. moms. Anyway
>if you stop hanging around Walmart, you might realize they're not
>so bad looking after all.
>
>I have noticed that all speedskaters, male and female, look like dorks
>with the cowl of their skinsuit on, and significantly better once they
>rip it off. They usually rip it off just after crossing the finish
>line. This could be because it's hot and uncomfortable, but I
>prefer to think they know the importance of not looking like a dork
>during their 10 seconds of TV face time. Cyclists could use such
>an option.

OK, so my attempt at humor was a failure -- again.

I know about big quads, since I spend time at the velodrome. Connie
Paraskevin Young, Marty Nothstein (in his track, as opposed to roadie,
days), and many others have duly impressed me with their leg development.

I remember going to US Nationals in Blaine, MN in 1992. On Saturday
night, we sat in front of two young women who were obviously body
builders, though one of them was pregnant. They said, "We came to see
some BIG thighs!" They went away happy, with Ken Carpenter, Paul Swift,
young Marty, and Nick Chenowth among the riders on the track.

Jim Flom wrote:

>"Colin Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote ...
>

>>She looks amazingly like a 34 year old mother, though, doesn't she?
>>
>>Poor taste in clothes, a bit heavy below the waist, very little make up,
>>

>Are you kidding? Look at photos 6 and 7 of 20. She is a Russian babe.
>
>JF

I think you're right. I didn't go thru the entire slide show the first
time. Quite a pleasant looking person!

As I said below, another attempt at humor failed miserably. (Still
think the clothes look odd, though.)