Dawes Sardar Frame Numbers

Niall Wallace

Guest
Were the Dawes sardar frames stamped with Numbers? Trying to find the frame
number on mine, i've found what appears to be a couple of leters stamped on
the bottom bracket housing but can't tell if the paint has obscured any more
or if i am looking in the wrong place.

Niall

Niall Wallace wrote:

> Were the Dawes sardar frames stamped with Numbers?

two of my daughters have Sardars - great machines.
Yes they do have frame numbers

> Trying to find the frame
> number on mine, i've found what appears to be a couple of leters stamped on
> the bottom bracket housing but can't tell if the paint has obscured any more
> or if i am looking in the wrong place.

Its a bit dark to find the shed tonight - I'll look tomorrow and let you know
where the numbers are.

John B