Day 12

John R

Feb 9, 2008
It's been 12 days since the meteor struck, infecting the population of this forum wiping everyone out. I've searched the city and was able to find plenty of canned food and bottled water, but it's weird.. Really weird being here alone. I often wondered what it would be like to be the only person in the World, and thought about what I'd like to do. Drive cars around I could never afford, live in whatever big fancy place I wanted, but the sense that I'm being watched without ever being answered is really creepy. The days aren't bad but the nights seem to be filled with something not animal and not human.. What was that. I thought I just heard something bumping outside of my door. There can't be anyone out there but I don't want to look. Not yet. As soon as I can repair my unicycle I'll go out at night.It hard to mount a lot of stuff on something with just one wheel.. Names aren't important anymore. I'll call myself Chubbawubbakinickicankifugiawump, which means.... Chump that can't spell Chucky.. More later, Chucky

OK, I thought I heard something and when I looked outside I caught a glimpse of something moving in the shadows. Mounting a flame thrower and really bright lights on my unicycle is now a priority. I still haven't come up with a name for my unidestructocycle yet . Hey that'll work, Unidestructocycle. Cool. Anyway, time to eat. Maybe I can catch that mouse that was running around the apartment. He's small, but I want a friend. I think I'll call him Earle Moon. A lifetime ago one of my friends and me were gonna write a comic book and the super hero's name was gonna be Earle Moon. That's cool too, Chucky, Earle Moon and the Unidestructocycle of doom.. Bwaaa haaa haaa!