Daylight Hours

Status

Paul Macintyre

Guest
----------
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

> South-facing trails aren't too bad right now, though everything's ok at night when frozen. I
> de-vamped today and rode during daylight hours with Tig.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/120802015.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/120802011.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/120802012.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/120802005.jpg
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/120802010.jpg
>
> JD

Do you rotate through all the shifts at work? For me that would be the worst case scenario, having
to reset my internal clock every few month. Nice pics btw.

Paul

John Morgan

Guest
Still waiting to see when y'all are coming down to Phoenix for some fair weather desert riding...

The Pig is still waiting to be ridden by JD.

-John Morgan
--
To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.

Bill Wheeler

Guest
On 8 Dec 2002 23:07:33 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>South-facing trails aren't too bad right now, though everything's ok at night when frozen. I
>de-vamped today and rode during daylight hours with Tig.
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/120802015.jpg
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/120802011.jpg
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/120802012.jpg
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/120802005.jpg
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/120802010.jpg
>
>JD

Nice, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
:-]

Jd

Guest
"Paul MacIntyre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Do you rotate through all the shifts at work? For me that would be the worst case scenario, having
> to reset my internal clock every few month. Nice pics btw.

One gets used to it, though I really don't have to work nights because of seniority. As long as I
ride "on schedule" day one of the new shift, I'm already wound-up, set and running.

JD

Jd

Guest
"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Still waiting to see when y'all are coming down to Phoenix for some fair weather desert riding...
>
> The Pig is still waiting to be ridden by JD.

I'm not going to make it because of a few changes happening right now, though I was planning for
January. If you are so inclined to meander over to St George in February, let me know.

JD

John Morgan

Guest
> > The Pig is still waiting to be ridden by JD.
>
> I'm not going to make it because of a few changes happening right now, though I was planning for
> January. If you are so inclined to meander over to St George in February, let me know.
>
> JD

I might be able to get a weekend off in Feb. And St. George isn't that far...

-John Morgan

--
To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.

Status
Not open for further replies.