Dazzling smile at the North Shore Century (Evanston, IL)?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by Mike Kruger, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Mike Kruger

    Mike Kruger Guest

    From the Chicago Reader's 'I Saw You" section.
    Posted as a public service (after being read to much enthusiastic response
    at our club's meeting last nigh by the chair of the N.S.C.).

    NORTH SHORE CENTURY RIDE 9/19
    You: red cyclist's jersey and black riding shorts, red road bike.
    Me: white v-neck tee and black riding shorts, purple mountain bike.
    We first smiled at each other at rest stop #2 on the 100 mile course (I
    didn't know how to make a proper right turn signal). At the third stop,
    in Kenosha, we exchanged several smiles, but sadly, no numbers. You
    have a dazzling smile and I'd love to discuss the ride over coffee.
    When: Sunday, September 19, 2004.
    Where: North Shore Century - Rest Stops 2&3.
    You: Man.
    Me: Woman. #900125

    --
    Mike Kruger
    The road to hell is now paved with PowerPoint presentations.

    Tags:

  2. Karen M.

    Karen M. Guest

    Mike wrote:
    > From the Chicago Reader's 'I Saw You" section.
    > Posted as a public service (after being read to much enthusiastic response
    > at our club's meeting last nigh by the chair of the N.S.C.).
    >

    > NORTH SHORE CENTURY RIDE 9/19
    > You: red cyclist's jersey and black riding shorts, red road bike.
    > Me: white v-neck tee and black riding shorts, purple mountain bike.
    > We first smiled at each other at rest stop #2 on the 100 mile course (I
    > didn't know how to make a proper right turn signal). At the third stop,
    > in Kenosha, we exchanged several smiles, but sadly, no numbers. You
    > have a dazzling smile and I'd love to discuss the ride over coffee.
    > When: Sunday, September 19, 2004.
    > Where: North Shore Century - Rest Stops 2&3.
    > You: Man.
    > Me: Woman. #900125

    www.cyclingsingles.com

    HTH