Just Zis Guy

Guest
Sorry, David, I think the non-delivery problem was probably caused by my mail client configuration.

If you get this, it's fixed :)

Guy

Oops! Poxy outhouse blah blah (i.e. finger toruble...)

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> Oops! Poxy outhouse blah blah (i.e. finger toruble...)

It was probably Helen S's cat sat on your keyboard!
--
Regards

Tony Hogarty (take out garbage to reply)

"Tony Hogarty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>
> > Oops! Poxy outhouse blah blah (i.e. finger toruble...)
>
> It was probably Helen S's cat sat on your keyboard!

Nah -- I recon Guy was splitting his sides with laughter at the latest threat from some
pillock to sue :)