  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Sorry, David, I think the non-delivery problem was probably caused by my mail client configuration.

    If you get this, it's fixed :)

    Guy

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Oops! Poxy outhouse blah blah (i.e. finger toruble...)

  3. Tony Hogarty

    Tony Hogarty Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

    > Oops! Poxy outhouse blah blah (i.e. finger toruble...)

    It was probably Helen S's cat sat on your keyboard!
    --
    Regards

    Tony Hogarty (take out garbage to reply)

  4. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Tony Hogarty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    >
    > > Oops! Poxy outhouse blah blah (i.e. finger toruble...)
    >
    > It was probably Helen S's cat sat on your keyboard!

    Nah -- I recon Guy was splitting his sides with laughter at the latest threat from some
    pillock to sue :)