De Planckaerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well reality show are just booming here.... and famous, formerly rich people are good issues both
from the demand and offer side.

I actually never watch such things. But I know Eddy was already in a Famous People Big Brother
before the Planckaerts. He started an affair with one of the other inhabitants. Then later his wife
is addressed about that in other TV-shows etc, quite embarrasing to watch that must be.

I'd like to point that the son, Francesco, is very talented but he lost more than a year because of
an injury. if he fights back, he'll be the first Planckaert that can CLIMB !

> Well reality show are just booming here.... and famous, formerly rich people are good issues both
> from the demand and offer side.
>
> I actually never watch such things. But I know Eddy was already in a Famous People Big Brother
> before the Planckaerts. He started an affair with one of the other inhabitants. Then later his
> wife is addressed about that in other TV-shows etc, quite embarrasing to watch that must be.
>
> I'd like to point that the son, Francesco, is very talented but he lost more than a year because
> of an injury. if he fights back, he'll be the first Planckaert that can CLIMB !

Don't forget: you can find the first record of the Planckaerts in the store soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.