De Planckaerts

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Benjamin Weiner, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tags:

2. Bart

Bart Guest

Well reality show are just booming here.... and famous, formerly rich people are good issues both
    from the demand and offer side.

I actually never watch such things. But I know Eddy was already in a Famous People Big Brother
    before the Planckaerts. He started an affair with one of the other inhabitants. Then later his wife
    is addressed about that in other TV-shows etc, quite embarrasing to watch that must be.

I'd like to point that the son, Francesco, is very talented but he lost more than a year because of
    an injury. if he fights back, he'll be the first Planckaert that can CLIMB !

3. Kenny

Kenny Guest

> Well reality show are just booming here.... and famous, formerly rich people are good issues both
    > from the demand and offer side.
    >
    > I actually never watch such things. But I know Eddy was already in a Famous People Big Brother
    > before the Planckaerts. He started an affair with one of the other inhabitants. Then later his
    > wife is addressed about that in other TV-shows etc, quite embarrasing to watch that must be.
    >
    > I'd like to point that the son, Francesco, is very talented but he lost more than a year because
    > of an injury. if he fights back, he'll be the first Planckaert that can CLIMB !

Don't forget: you can find the first record of the Planckaerts in the store soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.