De Soto seeking Models (not an ad)

Emilio De Soto

Guest
This is kind of short notice, but with the Epic Santa Ana Winds blowing again, I want to take
advantage of warm and clear days in San Diego to shoot photos of the new De Soto Collection for our
next catalog.

If you live locally, and you are interested, please send me an email and I will supply you
with details.

[email protected]

Emilio De Soto II De Soto Sport Triathlon Company

[email protected] (Emilio De Soto of De Soto Sport) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> This is kind of short notice, but with the Epic Santa Ana Winds blowing again, I want to take
> advantage of warm and clear days in San Diego to shoot photos of the new De Soto Collection for
> our next catalog.
>
> If you live locally, and you are interested, please send me an email and I will supply you with
> details.
>
> [email protected]
>
> Emilio De Soto II De Soto Sport Triathlon Company

Although we are extremely far away, the entire University of Iowa Triathlon Team is outfitted by De
Soto uniforms and we would love to send you a picture for your catalog.

"Emilio De Soto of De Soto Sport" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> If you live locally, and you are interested, please send me an email and I
will
> supply you with details.

> Emilio De Soto II

Not a chance, Emilio. I'm too kewl.

trygrrl wrote:

> [email protected] (Emilio De Soto of De Soto Sport) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > This is kind of short notice, but with the Epic Santa Ana Winds blowing again, I want to take
> > advantage of warm and clear days in San Diego to shoot photos of the new De Soto Collection for
> > our next catalog.
> >
> > If you live locally, and you are interested, please send me an email and I will supply you with
> > details.
> >
> > [email protected]
> >
> > Emilio De Soto II De Soto Sport Triathlon Company
>
> Although we are extremely far away, the entire University of Iowa Triathlon Team is outfitted by
> De Soto uniforms and we would love to send you a picture for your catalog.

Sounds like we may have the beginnings of a DeSoto tri-pinup calendar.

Ah yes Emilio, but this group is ready to pounce on anything that anyone does that is perceived as
remotely wrong! Part of the fun I guess.