Dealers in Central Florida

Jeff

Guest
I have a friend who lives in the Gainesville area and is interested in recumbent tricycles. Any
suggestions where she can go to check some out?

No one in Gainesville, that's for sure. Mike Gann's Bike Route in G'ville is a first class repair
shop that is very familiar with recumbent repairs and can fix any recumbent very professionally
(he's done a lot of work for me, repairing several totally different brands of recumbents). But they
only sell the Canondale recumbent.

Gerry Beland's Bicycle Outlet (name?) is a gorgeous big shop in Seminole just south of Tampa with a
very large stock of recumbents. Regis Hampton is a wonderful person and his Hampton's Edge shop has
a medium-size stock of rideable test recumbents on the Withlacoochie Trail East of Inverness. Ed
Deaton in Tallassee sells recumbents and will customize anything for you but you never know what he
has in stock as any given time. Gotta call in advance.

Gator Bob Siegel in Gainesville FL TiRush

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a friend who lives in the Gainesville area and is interested in recumbent tricycles. Any
> suggestions where she can go to check some out?

Jeff:

Catrike is made in Orlando. Check out their web site that shows the contact info (www.catrike.com)

Regards,

news:[email protected]...