dealings with Velokraft?

Gee

Guest
Any experience here dealing with Velokraft? Considering a Carbon fiber boom of his. Any info
appreciated.

GEE

"GEE" skrev...
> Any experience here dealing with Velokraft? Considering a Carbon fiber boom of his. Any info
> appreciated.

Just write him? Speaks and writes excellent english.

Mikael

this would be something for Mikael to answer...I am curious as well if the CF boom, would hold up as
well as Alminum under some mean pedal use.
****************
"GEE" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Any experience here dealing with Velokraft? Considering a Carbon fiber
boom
> of his. Any info appreciated.
>
> GEE

"GEE" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Any experience here dealing with Velokraft? Considering a Carbon fiber boom of his. Any info
> appreciated.
>
> GEE

If you are in the US, there is a US distributor coming:

www.bentupcycles.com.

John Riley

"EVSolutions" skrev...
> this would be something for Mikael to answer...I am curious as well if the CF boom, would hold up
> as well as Alminum under some mean pedal use.

I think he has only sold one so far. Brand new stuff after all. I suggest calling or emailing to
hear more.

My carbonboom has seen lots of mean pedal use with no ill effects. I dont see why a carbon boom on a
steel frame would be any different.

Mikael