Dear Motorist - Pledge to Share the Road

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
0.jpg
Dear Motorist Pledge to Share the Road In the last 10 years nearly 7,000 cyclists have been hit and killed in cyclist-motorist accidents. Our goal is to reduce that number by creating an alliance between Cyclists and Motorists to be more aware of each other and to share the road. Join us and together we can make a difference. I pledge to be more aware of my surroundings on the road. Beginning right now, I will do my part to help put an end to cyclist fatalities by committing to drive and cycle as responsibly as I can.
Take the Pledge

I love reading your blog because it has very useful,effective and interesting topics. Best of luck for your efforts.

I love reading your blog because it has very useful,effective and interesting topics. Best of luck for your efforts.

Just completed the pledge to share the road. There shouldn't be any animosity between motorists and cyclists. Road is big enough for all of us and cooperation is the only way to go. Who ever doesn't realise that is a fool.

Motorists tend to forget that there are also other legal road users cyclists included. Road rules are simple and clear. We just need to follow them so that we do not find ourselves on the wrong side of the law.