Dear Mr. DeSoto

Ironic

Guest
I bought a DeSoto Evolution jersey in Black, Large, Sleeveless, which
is quite nice...but, loving to complain, why do you have the big
rubber logo thingie? Can I safely remove this by cutting the threads
from the outside (logo side) or will this ruin the garment? The logo
is not the problem--DeSoto is a great name, but this is like an
appendage.

Emilio, I second Ironic's objection to the thick logo. I would prefer one
that was embedded into the fabric.

Ken

"Ironic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I bought a DeSoto Evolution jersey in Black, Large, Sleeveless, which
> is quite nice...but, loving to complain, why do you have the big
> rubber logo thingie? Can I safely remove this by cutting the threads
> from the outside (logo side) or will this ruin the garment? The logo
> is not the problem--DeSoto is a great name, but this is like an
> appendage.

Ditto here Mr. DeSoto. Like your products but the plastic logo is a real turn
off. Sorry.

Mat

[email protected] (HIsunset140) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Ditto here Mr. DeSoto. Like your products but the plastic logo is a real turn
> off. Sorry.
>
> Mat

Since we are piling on, I'll add that the zipper medallion is as big
as a piece of jewlery BUT my girlfriend says it is the best fitting,
best looking of my bike shirts.

Just to offer a contrasting opinion.....they don't bother me a bit!

Thanks to Old Timer for the nice comment about the logo not bothering one
bit...and thank all of you for your constructive input about our logos.

The logo we use absorbs no moisture is really negligeable weight. But if the
logo or the zipper pull bother you, they are made so that you can remove them.
I am thankful to each and every one of you for buying my product. If your only
complaint is about the rubber logo, then, truth be told, I am even more
thankful. To remove the zipper pull simply use pliars, and to remove the logo,
just use a razor blade or exacto knife and the the thread from the logo side.

Emilio De Soto II
858 453 6672
www.desotosport.com "Quality Triathlon Gear Since 1990"
www.t1wetsuits.com "Triathlon's most innovative wetsuit"
Email me for a free catalog

Tell your girlfriend she has a good sense of style! Please read my response to
this thread on rst. The zipper pull comes off with plyers. Give it to your
girlfriend if you do not want it.