dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

On Mar 29, 3:32 pm, LotteBum <LotteBum.2o6...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> SteveA Wrote:> I drive another sort of car that comes from that part of the world
> > (confession time) but one that has a proper tin roof (stated for
> > Lotte's benefit).

> Now there's a w@nker car if you ever saw one! Saab is a real old farts
> car!
>
> Oh, and if you really want to pick on Donga, pick a real downfall -
> like his mtb skills.
>
> I'm in so much trouble now.
>
> Lotte
>
> --
> LotteBum

Yeah well I owned you last weekend, sista!

Jack Russell said:
Denmark is where "our Mary" lives, Sweden is where Saabs, Vovos and
Chefs come from

--
Remove norubbish to reply

Denmark has given us:

Carlsberg Beer
Scanpan Frying pans
Tuborg Beer
Lotte
Biomega Bikes branded as Saabs

SteveA

LotteBum said:
Now there's a w@nker car if you ever saw one! Saab is a real old farts car!

Oh, and if you really want to pick on Donga, pick a real downfall - like his mtb skills.

I'm in so much trouble now.

Lotte
Old farts wearing conservative suits and ties in old fart cars don't get hassled by the police even when they go a little fast (I certainly haven't tried out the 240 kmh top speed of the old fart car but sometimes I do exceed the speed limit by a small amount).

You are in trouble, young lady - I may still be coming to Brisvegas to visit my old Mum.

SteveA

On 27 Mar 2007 21:21:00 -0700, "AndrewJ"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Yes, let's forget about stereotypes.
>
>There you were coming onto Nepean Highway. I was going down the hill
>into your path. You looked back up the hill for cars, then you looked
>to the left for oncoming traffic. You didn't actually look at me at
>all. Then you proceeded forward, on your way to run me over.
>
>Then you saw me, and you couldn't believe that I was where I was. So
>why wasn't I right in your path? Because I was watching you very
>closely, and I anticipated that you would do exactly what you did. So
>I braked hard and went around the back of you. Why? Because 20 years
>of riding on the roads convinced me that you would most likely drive
>in the worst manner possible.
>
>So now you know. Next time you will look for bicycles.

She will? Don't bet on it.

--
Regards.
Richard.

On 28 Mar 2007 14:00:46 -0700, "Donga"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey fuggoff and leave my Volvos out of it. At least we drive in the
>speed limit, even if we lurch around.

Now I'm really worried. Anyone who thinks that driving within the
speed limit = safe driving is probably the most dangerous driver on
the road. Lethal.
--
Regards.
Richard.

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:49:48 +0800, "Theo Bekkers"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>LotteBum wrote:
>
>> Now there's a w@nker car if you ever saw one! Saab is a real old
>> farts car!

>According to their ads, the new diesel flies.

So does the 9-3 Aero.

An English friend recently took his 9-3 Aero for a long weekend in
France. He got some really bad weather in Normandie. Gales and
horizontal rain. He decided that 180 km/h was safer than the 220 km/h
he'd been doing before the bad weather hit. The BMW 330 that had been
pacing him could not keep up in the bad conditions. He's previously
owned BMW 740, Jag XJ6 and cars like that. He's used to driving at
over 300 km/h on a bike. His opinion was that the 9-3 Aero was
brilliantly safe and fast.

My 900 Aero is not as fast, but feels really safe and solid on the
road. OK, it's not all that slow. In spite of some road reviews, it's
not faster than a Ferrari Testarossa, but it can surprise a 911 of the
same vintage. It's the torque that counts.

Also, at 250,000 km, it's just about run in :)

--
Regards.
Richard.

Duncan said:
On Mar 28, 2:30 pm, DeF <""d.farrow\"@your finger.murdoch.edu.au">
wrote:
> AndrewJ wrote:

> The car in point here was a BMW 4wd - is there a wankier? I'm
> struggling to think of one.

Porsche Cayenne turbo.

Ultimate wankfest.
Hummer H3:-(

AndrewJ said:
Yes, let's forget about stereotypes.

There you were coming onto Nepean Highway. I was going down the hill
into your path. You looked back up the hill for cars, then you looked
to the left for oncoming traffic. You didn't actually look at me at
all. Then you proceeded forward, on your way to run me over.

Then you saw me, and you couldn't believe that I was where I was. So
why wasn't I right in your path? Because I was watching you very
closely, and I anticipated that you would do exactly what you did. So
I braked hard and went around the back of you. Why? Because 20 years
of riding on the roads convinced me that you would most likely drive
in the worst manner possible.

So now you know. Next time you will look for bicycles. But I won't
actually believe that you will stop until you actually stop.
it wasn't a white Disco was it? may be the same ****er that drove up Mt Buffalo during the Alpine Classic 3 years ago on the wrong side of the road around a blind corner as I was coming down!

DeF > wrote:

> The car in point here was a BMW 4wd - is there a wankier? I'm
> struggling to think of one.
>
> DeF.

Merc 4WDs are worse off-road therefore wankier.

--
Ben - Wipe off 25

"My name is Korg from planet dyslexia, your arses are fruity, take me
to your dealer, or you will all be laminated, ." RV, melb.general

On Mar 30, 8:20 am, PHATRS <[email protected]> wrote:

Are any better or worse than the others? Just because someone can drop
more dough than someone else, does that make them more of a ******
than a **** who drives a cheaper 4WD on tar roads which will only see
snow/ice in a few millennia? Please, don't let off the drivers of
Explorers/Prados by saying the wealthier folk are bigger wankers. If
anything, the drivers of cheaper ones may be worse, because they can
afford it less.

Donga

PHATRS wrote:

> Merc 4WDs are worse off-road therefore wankier.

Damn, I always wanted a Unimog.

Theo

SteveA said:
Denmark has given us:

Carlsberg Beer
Scanpan Frying pans
Tuborg Beer
Lotte
Biomega Bikes branded as Saabs
Aw shucks!

Although not a big fan of the Carlsberg, and I can't afford Scanpans (prefer throwing money at bikes at the moment), Tuborg is seriously awesome beer. I love that gear.

SteveA said:
You are in trouble, young lady - I may still be coming to Brisvegas to visit my old Mum.
Cool! If it's in 3 months, I'll have a do at my place. That is, assuming the huge decks are in place by then! Someone told me you can never have too big a deck. Herr herrrr!!

In all seriousness, don't forget to tell me if and when you're coming across so I can organise something. And bring your bike(s).

LotteBum wrote:

> assuming the huge decks are in place by then! Someone told me you can
> never have too big a deck.

I've got 11,000 pavers laid around my house. The grandkids can ride their
bikes right around it. 180 sq metres of it is under cover. Plenty of room
for a barby. With the two sheds I've got nearly 600 sq metres under cover.
That's nearly 3% of the block. The rest is devoted to growing oxygen
supplying flora for apartment dwellers. :)

Theo

On Mar 30, 12:59 pm, "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote:
> LotteBum wrote:
> > assuming the huge decks are in place by then! Someone told me you can
> > never have too big a deck.

> I've got 11,000 pavers laid around my house. The grandkids can ride their
> bikes right around it. 180 sq metres of it is under cover. Plenty of room
> for a barby. With the two sheds I've got nearly 600 sq metres under cover.
> That's nearly 3% of the block. The rest is devoted to growing oxygen
> supplying flora for apartment dwellers. :)
>
> Theo

Deck-waving competition?

Donga said:
I just traded my old 240 wagon this arvi for a Honda Jazz. Sniff ...
end of an era. Still got the other Volvo though.

Donga
Honda Jazz? Let me get it right. The Honda Odyssy is the Honda in which you have sex with your wife while your mum is inside the house minding the kids, and the Jazz is the one where you don't get any? :D

Still, I suppose you can take any sort of ribbing about your cars, having been a Volvo owner. :D :D

SteveA

LotteBum said:
Cool! If it's in 3 months, I'll have a do at my place. That is, assuming the huge decks are in place by then! Someone told me you can never have too big a deck. Herr herrrr!!

In all seriousness, don't forget to tell me if and when you're coming across so I can organise something. And bring your bike(s).
I won't forget. The Old Mum has got a bit fierce with the idiots that have stuffed up the installation of her rainwater tanks.

She has thrown the 3 boofheads who were responsible for laying a **** concrete pad that cracked, cracking the tank on installation, installing plumbing that didn't work, and wrecking plants in her garden, off her property and banning them from ever returning. Apparently they were sacked after she rang the managing director of the company and gave him a serve as well. The said MD has bought her a heap of expensive plants to go in her garden and has sent someone out to fix the damage to her gardens. Other promises have also been made.

She's fired right up and is keen to sort them out herself. The Old Mum was a pretty good disciplinarian when my 2 brothers and I were growing up and she reckons that she is more fired up with these clowns than she ever got in dealing with us (and she used to arc up pretty well in response to some of the things we did.)

So we are on a watching brief only at this stage. But if the promises are not kept, I will be on a plane.......

SteveA

SteveA said:
So we are on a watching brief only at this stage. But if the promises are not kept, I will be on a plane.......
Any good son would be on a plane at least twice annually to visit his old mum. With his bike(s) in tow, of course.

Lotte