Dear RBR

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jack M, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. Jack M

    Jack M Guest

    I need some advice: I used to race my bike, but now I'm pretty much just a loser PhD shithead who
    sits around and does nothing. Anyway, my problem is this: Every time I go to parties, everyone who
    meets me just assumes that I'm some big pothead. I mean, its really bad. I was at this party last
    week, and there were some people going to the basement to get high, and they came over to me and
    asked to borrow my bowl because they didn't want to have to roll a joint. I had just met these
    people! Can someone please give me some advice so that everyone won't think I'm a stoner? I haven't
    smoked any dope in a real long time, and if it got out that I was a pot head my wife would be
    really pissed.

    Thanks in advance, Straight Arrow in Philly

    http://home.dejazzd.com/trdina/wbowl03/IMAG0011.JPG

    Tags:

  2. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: "Jack M" [email protected]

    > need some advice: I used to race my bike, but now I'm pretty much just a loser PhD shithead who
    > sits around and does nothing. Anyway, my problem is this: Every time I go to parties, everyone who
    > meets me just assumes that I'm some big pothead. I mean, its really bad. I was at this party last
    > week, and there were some people going to the basement to get high, and they came over to me and
    > asked to borrow my bowl because they didn't want to have to roll a joint. I had just met these
    > people! Can someone please give me some advice so that everyone won't think I'm a stoner? I
    > haven't smoked any dope in a real long time, and if it got out that I was a pot head my wife would
    > be really pissed.
    >
    >Thanks in advance, Straight Arrow in Philly
    >
    >http://home.dejazzd.com/trdina/wbowl03/IMAG0011.JPG

    Don't fight it. take up mountain biking and stay stoned! Bill C.

  3. Brian Trdina

    Brian Trdina Guest

    "Jack M" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<%[email protected]>...
    > I need some advice: I used to race my bike, but now I'm pretty much just a loser PhD shithead who
    > sits around and does nothing. Anyway, my problem is this: Every time I go to parties, everyone who
    > meets me just assumes that I'm some big pothead. I mean, its really bad. I was at this party last
    > week, and there were some people going to the basement to get high, and they came over to me and
    > asked to borrow my bowl because they didn't want to have to roll a joint. I had just met these
    > people! Can someone please give me some advice so that everyone won't think I'm a stoner? I
    > haven't smoked any dope in a real long time, and if it got out that I was a pot head my wife would
    > be really pissed.
    >
    > Thanks in advance, Straight Arrow in Philly
    >
    > http://home.dejazzd.com/trdina/wbowl03/IMAG0011.JPG

    You know, this guy sounds exactly like a buddy of mine. Every time he tells somebody that he voted
    for Ralph Nader, withing 5 minutes they're asking him if they can hook him up with a dime bag.