Dear skinny bashers: Undeniable proof that 200 pound men can be fit.

Hi,
My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that I
am fit. I weigh 198, 6', and I run 9 miles a day with no canes or
walkers. I lift weights every otherday,making my workouts a minimum of
90 minutes a day on an easy day.
I don't need two canes to walk, and my breathing doesn't sound like a
freight train straining to go up a hill. I've never been hospitalized,
never had any surgery, and other than routine colds, flu, and
infections (many years apart, and about a quarter of what my family
catches) I've never been sick a day in my life. I have to fight the
chics off, woman and children stop and stare at my physique for all THE
RIGHT REASONS, not for the same reasons they stop and stare, and
point,at you.
You fat, filthy slobs can tell us how 'fit' you are, butt the fact is,
you can't run 10' except to the dinnertable.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Hi,
| My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that
| am fit. I weigh 198, 6',

According to the government BMI charts, you're
overweight.

Robin

> According to the government BMI charts, you're overweight.>

Correct, but that chart doesn't apply to people who lift weights, who
have a good 20 to 30 lbs of muscle. Oh and I forgot, I have 4% body fat
as measured underwater.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>> According to the government BMI charts, you're overweight.>

> Correct, but that chart doesn't apply to people who lift weights, who
> have a good 20 to 30 lbs of muscle. Oh and I forgot, I have 4% body fat
> as measured underwater.

4%? HAHA. I don't believe it

[email protected] wrote:
> Try running for 90 minutes a day, plus an hour of lifting every
> otherday.

Aha, the light finally went on above my head: you're posting from
prison!

I'm right, right? Don't even try to deny it. Everything about your
usenet persona(s) makes so much more sense now!

"Charlie Pendejo" <[email protected]> wrote

> Aha, the light finally went on above my head: you're posting from
> prison!
>
> I'm right, right? Don't even try to deny it. Everything about your
> usenet persona(s) makes so much more sense now!

And with that, Charles, you have my official nomination for the 2005
wreck.running brilliancy prize!

>Aha, the light finally went on above my head: you're posting from
prison!

I'm right, right? Don't even try to deny it. Everything about your
usenet persona(s) makes so much more sense now!>

You say that like it's a BAD thing...

"Charlie Pendejo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Try running for 90 minutes a day, plus an hour of lifting every
>> otherday.

> Aha, the light finally went on above my head: you're posting from
> prison!

That's not a prison it's a dedecated love palace and why he so desired.
It's a slight exaggeration when he says the "women" look for him. Guys
in drag is a bit of a strech.

-DF

Dan Stumpus wrote:
> And with that, Charles, you have my official nomination for the
> 2005 wreck.running brilliancy prize!

Why thank you, Daniel. There's a whole lotta time left in 2005 and a
number of sharp posters around here, but it's good to have that
nomination in July - it's like having that BQ in the bank a few months
early.

CP, proving that if you throw enough **** on the wall, some of it will
stink

"Sam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Your knowledge of BMI then is not very good.
|

| "Robin King" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > According to the government BMI charts, you're
| > overweight.
| >
| > Robin

True - that is why I checked the calculations on a website
devoted to that purpose.

Robin

> Hi,
> My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that I
> am fit. I weigh 198, 6', and I run 9 miles a day with no canes or
> walkers. I lift weights every otherday,making my workouts a minimum of
> 90 minutes a day on an easy day.

I must commend you for your dedication to fitness, but I fear that you may
be in serious danger of undertraining if you only work out 3-4 days a week.
Arnold Schwarzeneger and Joe Weider recommend that you work out 5-6 days a
week because that's what the champs do.

Tavington wrote:
> > Hi,
> > My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that I
> > am fit. I weigh 198, 6', and I run 9 miles a day with no canes or
> > walkers. I lift weights every otherday,making my workouts a minimum of
> > 90 minutes a day on an easy day.

> I must commend you for your dedication to fitness, but I fear that you may
> be in serious danger of undertraining if you only work out 3-4 days a week.
> Arnold Schwarzeneger and Joe Weider recommend that you work out 5-6 days a
> week because that's what the champs do.

Your record is stuck.

Robin King wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> | Hi,
> | My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that
> | am fit. I weigh 198, 6',
>
> According to the government BMI charts, you're
> overweight.
>
> Robin

Take that BMI and stick it where only cum goes. Bodyfat % is the true
measure.