Dear skinny bashers: Undeniable proof that 200 pound men can be fit.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Jul 11, 2005.

  1. Hi,
    My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that I
    am fit. I weigh 198, 6', and I run 9 miles a day with no canes or
    walkers. I lift weights every otherday,making my workouts a minimum of
    90 minutes a day on an easy day.
    I don't need two canes to walk, and my breathing doesn't sound like a
    freight train straining to go up a hill. I've never been hospitalized,
    never had any surgery, and other than routine colds, flu, and
    infections (many years apart, and about a quarter of what my family
    catches) I've never been sick a day in my life. I have to fight the
    chics off, woman and children stop and stare at my physique for all THE
    RIGHT REASONS, not for the same reasons they stop and stare, and
    point,at you.
    You fat, filthy slobs can tell us how 'fit' you are, butt the fact is,
    you can't run 10' except to the dinnertable.

    Tags:

  2. Robin King

    Robin King Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    | Hi,
    | My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that
    | am fit. I weigh 198, 6',

    According to the government BMI charts, you're
    overweight.

    Robin

  3. > According to the government BMI charts, you're overweight.>

    Correct, but that chart doesn't apply to people who lift weights, who
    have a good 20 to 30 lbs of muscle. Oh and I forgot, I have 4% body fat
    as measured underwater.

  4. You only have 20-30lbs of muscle?

  5. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >> According to the government BMI charts, you're overweight.>

    > Correct, but that chart doesn't apply to people who lift weights, who
    > have a good 20 to 30 lbs of muscle. Oh and I forgot, I have 4% body fat
    > as measured underwater.

    4%? HAHA. I don't believe it

  6. >You only have 20-30lbs of muscle?>

    20 to 30lbs more than a non lifter.

  7. >4%? HAHA. I don't believe it>

    Try running for 90 minutes a day, plus an hour of lifting every
    otherday. You'll get there someday.

  8. [email protected] wrote:
    > Try running for 90 minutes a day, plus an hour of lifting every
    > otherday.

    Aha, the light finally went on above my head: you're posting from
    prison!

    I'm right, right? Don't even try to deny it. Everything about your
    usenet persona(s) makes so much more sense now!

  9. Dan Stumpus

    Dan Stumpus Guest

    "Charlie Pendejo" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Aha, the light finally went on above my head: you're posting from
    > prison!
    >
    > I'm right, right? Don't even try to deny it. Everything about your
    > usenet persona(s) makes so much more sense now!

    And with that, Charles, you have my official nomination for the 2005
    wreck.running brilliancy prize!

  10. >Aha, the light finally went on above my head: you're posting from
    prison!

    I'm right, right? Don't even try to deny it. Everything about your
    usenet persona(s) makes so much more sense now!>

    You say that like it's a BAD thing...

  11. I have 0.01 x 10^(-9) bodyfat, and i have it measured every 3
    hours....underwater ;P

  12. >I have 0.01 x 10^(-9) bodyfat, and i have it measured every 3 hours....underwater>

    Then go to alt.watersports

  13. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "Charlie Pendejo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >> Try running for 90 minutes a day, plus an hour of lifting every
    >> otherday.

    > Aha, the light finally went on above my head: you're posting from
    > prison!

    That's not a prison it's a dedecated love palace and why he so desired.
    It's a slight exaggeration when he says the "women" look for him. Guys
    in drag is a bit of a strech.

    -DF

  14. >Guys in drag is a bit of a strech.>

    That was YOU last night Doug? I knew it, whenever a 2" weiner shows up,
    I should know it's you.

  15. Dan Stumpus wrote:
    > And with that, Charles, you have my official nomination for the
    > 2005 wreck.running brilliancy prize!

    Why thank you, Daniel. There's a whole lotta time left in 2005 and a
    number of sharp posters around here, but it's good to have that
    nomination in July - it's like having that BQ in the bank a few months
    early.

    CP, proving that if you throw enough shit on the wall, some of it will
    stink

  16. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Your knowledge of BMI then is not very good.

    "Robin King" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > | Hi,
    > | My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that
    > | am fit. I weigh 198, 6',
    >
    > According to the government BMI charts, you're
    > overweight.
    >
    > Robin

  17. Robin King

    Robin King Guest

    "Sam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    | Your knowledge of BMI then is not very good.
    |

    | "Robin King" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | > According to the government BMI charts, you're
    | > overweight.
    | >
    | > Robin

    True - that is why I checked the calculations on a website
    devoted to that purpose.

    Robin

  18. Tavington

    Tavington Guest

    > Hi,
    > My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that I
    > am fit. I weigh 198, 6', and I run 9 miles a day with no canes or
    > walkers. I lift weights every otherday,making my workouts a minimum of
    > 90 minutes a day on an easy day.

    I must commend you for your dedication to fitness, but I fear that you may
    be in serious danger of undertraining if you only work out 3-4 days a week.
    Arnold Schwarzeneger and Joe Weider recommend that you work out 5-6 days a
    week because that's what the champs do.

  19. bc

    bc Guest

    Tavington wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that I
    > > am fit. I weigh 198, 6', and I run 9 miles a day with no canes or
    > > walkers. I lift weights every otherday,making my workouts a minimum of
    > > 90 minutes a day on an easy day.

    > I must commend you for your dedication to fitness, but I fear that you may
    > be in serious danger of undertraining if you only work out 3-4 days a week.
    > Arnold Schwarzeneger and Joe Weider recommend that you work out 5-6 days a
    > week because that's what the champs do.

    Your record is stuck.

  20. Robin King wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > | Hi,
    > | My name is "Skinny" Davidson. I'm here to prove to you fat hogs that
    > | am fit. I weigh 198, 6',
    >
    > According to the government BMI charts, you're
    > overweight.
    >
    > Robin

    Take that BMI and stick it where only cum goes. Bodyfat % is the true
    measure.