dear tech: my dingus is broken! how do I fix it?

dear dingus owner-
tech warned you last fall that tools parts should be ordered by spring
and all repairs completed before ice out.
now the mail odor will arrive in september and the LBS has your dingus
and you by the scrotum.

[email protected] wrote:
> dear dingus owner-
> tech warned you last fall that tools parts should be ordered by spring
> and all repairs completed before ice out.
> now the mail odor will arrive in september and the LBS has your dingus
> and you by the scrotum.

Nearly redundant.

Google DIY noseless saddle.

dear dingus owner-
tech warned you last fall that tools parts should be ordered by spring
and all repairs completed before ice out.
now the [ mail odor] will arrive in september and the LBS has your dingus
and you by the scrotum.
Is that to say the mail service stinks?
Dan

On Sat, 14 May 2005 07:34:44 +1000, Dan Burkhart
<[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] Wrote:
>> dear dingus owner-
>> tech warned you last fall that tools parts should be ordered by spring
>> and all repairs completed before ice out.
>> now the [ mail odor] will arrive in september and the LBS has your
>> dingus
>> and you by the scrotum.

>Is that to say the mail service stinks?

The fee-mail service has a certain air about it, that's for sure.

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

can someone drag out the photos sent in this past ? february? by the
restorer from the great white north-photos of the newly rebuilt cycle
and the snow covered streets and pines outside.

May 05 The Dingus 8 takes shape deep in the heart of johnny's
garage...

Strippclankerk erkerk erkerk Aw expletive deleted

Into to the kitchen-

Brrbrrbrrrdingdingding

Hello LBS!

Hi LBS. I broke my dingus 8's 'tube 51'
(hahaahahah in background)

aw that's awful dingus. Whaddya do to it?

I dunno I can't slip it in.

Try Vaseline epic deodorized Trojan lube?

Yeah. Still jambs.

Well, what color 'tube 51' do you need?

Uh uh. Blue?

Gnaw no blue. Red, brown, black, gottalotta yellow ones.

Well, red then.

Ok. I'll check. Can you hold?

Oh, sure.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzthumpthumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzthumpthumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzmusicbeginssoundslikemoronmoaningwith4dayconstipationtryingtoevacuatezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplop

Hi LBS! What can we do for you?

Uh uh uh I'm waiting to get a 'tube 51' for a dingus 8.

No kidding! I handle all the Dingus here. What color do you want?

Well, red.

Gnaw. No red. Blue or yellow?

Uh uh uh Blue?

Sure thing. I'll get one . Can you hold dingus?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzthumpthumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah, I'll hold ohboyanew 'tube 51' wow! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZunhunhunhunhunhunhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmthumpthumpmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmplop
Dingus! You there?

Uh yeah?

We sold the last 'tube 51' in uh February to a guy in
Minnesota.

Duhduhduhawaw no 'tube 51's. awwwww

NOPE hehehe But WE CAN ORDER ONE! From our supplier in Myanmar !!

Ok. I'll buy one. Any color.

Cool dingus!! Butt first we need a deposit! $150!

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gee Mr. LBS, the last one I bought cost $17.98

Weel dingus, does your dingus 8 have the 'tube' internal star-ring
adaptor?

Duhwhat?

the internal star-ring adaptor stupid!

Gee, Mr. LBS. Idunno idunno idunno.

Look, bring your dingus down and we'll check it out.

Whew $150! Maybe I should go buy...