Death By Medicine

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040306185142.20639.00000989@mb-
>m24.aol.com...
>> It is noted David didn't answer the questions just went
>> into the rant
>mode.
>====================
>No one with knowledge of "health alternative treatments"
>answered ANY of my questions so far either. What are the
>names of the parasites that cause the need for cleanses and
>cause all disease? I cannot look them up without some
>names. Doesn't anyone know?

Alties rarely give the names of the parasites and toxins
which are supposed to riddle our bodies.

An exception is not-a-medical-Dr Hulda Clark (who has a real
PhD from a real university). She says that all cancers are
caused by a parasite called Fasciolopsis buski. This thing
is about as big as your thumb and according to the quack
will be found in every person with any form of cancer.

You can read about it at
http://www.cdfound.to.it/HTML/fas2.htm

> What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes and
> hypothyroidism?
>What about endometriosis? A good friends still has problems
> with pain.

If you have Type I diabetes there is no cure except
transplant. Again, Clark claims to be able to cure diabetes
but she is lying.

When Jan jumps in and says that Clark never ever claims to
cure anyone, remember that the book which says that the
Islets of Langerhans in the pancreas can regenerate is "The
Cure for All Diseases". Sounds like a claim of a cure to me!

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040306185142.20639.00000989@mb-
> m24.aol.com...
> > It is noted David didn't answer the questions just went
> > into the rant
> mode.
> ====================
> No one with knowledge of "health alternative treatments"
> answered ANY of
my
> questions so far either. What are the names of the
> parasites that cause
the
> need for cleanses and cause all disease? I cannot look
> them up without
some
> names. Doesn't anyone know?

I also looked for these names several years ago and found
nothing. I suspect that the Alties do not cite specifics
as they do not want to be held to prove that Susie
Parasite causes X symptom. By using the generic term,
parasite, it sounds bad, and that is good enough for them.
They all seem to realize that there are sufficient
customers for their saleshyped potions and rituals that
even if they to do not hook the more astute person, they
will still rake in the bucks.

> What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes and
> hypothyroidism?

Careful with the diabetes. There are several well documented
cases where an AltPractitioner stopped the patient from
using insulin, or orals, and the patient died as a result.
AFAIK, there are three treatments for diabetes: 1) proper
diet, 2) oral medication and 3) insulin.

> What about endometriosis? A good friends still has
> problems with pain.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040306185142.20639.00000989@mb-
> m24.aol.com...
>> It is noted David didn't answer the questions just went
>> into the rant
> mode.
> ====================
> No one with knowledge of "health alternative treatments"
> answered ANY of my questions so far either. What are the
> names of the parasites that cause the need for cleanses
> and cause all disease? I cannot look them up without some
> names. Doesn't anyone know?
>
> What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes and
> hypothyroidism? What about endometriosis? A good friends
> still has problems with pain.
>
> Kim

Kim,

Apparently, there are parasites called 'flukes' that inhabit
our bodies and are causing all sorts of maladies. Not that I
necessarily agree, but, here are some docs form Hulda
Clark's website: http://www.drclark.net/cancer/abstract.htm
http://www.drclark.net/info/painkilling.htm
http://www.drclark.net/disease/diabetes.htm
http://www.drclark.net/disease/allergies.htm

And a Google Search of her site: http://www.google.com/sear-
ch?q=fluke&sa=Search&domains=www.drclark.net&sitesearch=www-
.drclark.net

Arden Robinson says: Are We Poisoning Ourselves?:
http://WorkingSmarter.ToxicFreeHomes.com Moms, stay home
with the kids: http://WorkingSmarter.MomsMakeMore.com Tax
breaks for you: http://WorkingSmarter.JustSayCash.com

"Arden Robinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:J7ydnSe3bv1Cr9HdRVn-
> [email protected]
> >
> > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040306185142.20639.00000989@mb-
> > m24.aol.com...
> >> It is noted David didn't answer the questions just went
> >> into the rant
> > mode.
> > ====================
> > No one with knowledge of "health alternative treatments"
> > answered ANY of my questions so far either. What are the
> > names of the parasites that cause the need for cleanses
> > and cause all disease? I cannot look them up without
> > some names. Doesn't anyone know?
> >
> > What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes and
> > hypothyroidism? What about endometriosis? A good
> > friends still has problems with pain.
> >
> > Kim
>
> Kim,
>
> Apparently, there are parasites called 'flukes' that
> inhabit our bodies
and
> are causing all sorts of maladies. Not that I necessarily
> agree, but, here are some docs form Hulda Clark's website:
> http://www.drclark.net/cancer/abstract.htm
> http://www.drclark.net/info/painkilling.htm
> http://www.drclark.net/disease/diabetes.htm
> http://www.drclark.net/disease/allergies.htm
>
> And a Google Search of her site:

http://www.google.com/search?q=fluke&sa=Search&domains=www.-
drclark.net&sitesearch=www.drclark.net

If not-a-medical-Dr. Clark is right, it would be a fluke.

"Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Alties rarely give the names of the parasites and toxins
>> which are
> supposed to riddle our bodies.

Well Jan answered that it's not important. I believe knowing
is important. If you don't know what you're dealing with and
it's life cycle how can you get RID of it? How would you
avoid being reinfected?

> An exception is not-a-medical-Dr Hulda Clark (who has a
> real PhD from a real university). She says that all
> cancers are caused by a parasite called Fasciolopsis
> buski. This thing is about as big as your thumb and
> according to the quack will be found in every person with
> any form of cancer.

That is not true. If it were, they would be found at the
autopsy and are not. How would the Dr performing the autopsy
miss something that large? Does she have an answer for that?

> You can read about it at
> http://www.cdfound.to.it/HTML/fas2.htm

I'm trying to picture the connection between this parasite
and say, skin or lung cancer. Looking at the life cycle this
would not be a common parasite in the USA where even basic
hygiene is practiced.

> > What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes and
> > hypothyroidism?
> > What about endometriosis? A good friends still has
> > problems with pain.

> If you have Type I diabetes there is no cure except
> transplant. Again, Clark claims to be able to cure
> diabetes but she is lying.

My dear old friend has type II diabetes. He was diagnosed 15
years ago and is now 59 years old. All I could suggest to
him was watch his carbohydrate intake to help keep his blood
sugar from spiking. He was just wondering about some alt
methods that might help. I thought perhaps someone on this
NG would have some suggestions. Is Mrs. Clark claiming these
parasites also cause type II diabetes?

> When Jan jumps in and says that Clark never ever claims
> to cure anyone, remember that the book which says that
> the Islets of Langerhans in the pancreas can regenerate
> is "The Cure for All Diseases". Sounds like a claim of a
> cure to me!

What about insulin resistance? My friend seems to produce
insulin but his body cells resist it and do not take up the
sugar from the blood as they should. He's been taking
insulin by needle for 2 years now. He's still tired all the
time, has no energy and is starting to suffer from
depression. I couldn't find a good alt site with diet
recommendations that may help.

Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> What about insulin resistance? My friend seems to produce
> insulin but his body cells resist it and do not take up
> the sugar from the blood as they should. He's been taking
> insulin by needle for 2 years now. He's still tired all
> the time, has no energy and is starting to suffer from
> depression. I couldn't find a good alt site with diet
> recommendations that may help.

While it's not strictly speaking "alternative," exercise,
particularly exercise that builds muscle, can reduce insulin
resistance significantly. Send him over to
alt.support.diabetes and misc.health.diabetes; he should
particularly look at Jennifer's periodic post about using
test results to adjust what you're doing.

"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:TM%2c.31884>
> I also looked for these names several years ago and found
> nothing. I
suspect
> that the Alties do not cite specifics as they do not want
> to be held to prove that Susie Parasite causes X symptom.
> By using the generic term, parasite, it sounds bad, and
> that is good enough for them. They all seem
> realize that there are sufficient customers for their
> saleshyped potions
and
> rituals that even if they to do not hook the more astute
> person, they will still rake in the bucks.

Oddly enough some people on this NG claim the Drs are the
ones being dishonest to "rake in the bucks." I'm sure the
dishonest alts are also "raking in the bucks" as you say.
There are surely dishonest practitioners on BOTH sides.
However a Dr. will tell you the name of the disease or
parasite you have, such as bacterial pneumonia or hookworms
etc. You can then go from there. But just to say "parasite"
discloses almost nothing.....

> > What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes and
> > hypothyroidism?

> Careful with the diabetes. There are several well
> documented cases where
an
> AltPractitioner stopped the patient from using insulin, or
> orals, and the patient died as a result. AFAIK, there are
> three treatments for diabetes:
1)
> proper diet, 2) oral medication and 3) insulin.

I believe diet is my friend's worst problem. He's not obese
but loves high carbohydrate food. This is surely why his
sugar shoots up, drops, shoots back up... and he never feels
really well. Had he followed a good low-carbo diet he may
have been able to stay on the oral meds instead of being
switched to the needle. Do the alts recommend he slowly drop
his carb intake do you know? He is willing to try some alt
methods to control his sugar. I think he knows better than
the STOP taking his insulin and doing his tests twice a day.

Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I believe diet is my friend's worst problem. He's not
> obese but loves high carbohydrate food. This is surely why
> his sugar shoots up, drops, shoots back up... and he never
> feels really well. Had he followed a good low-carbo diet
> he may have been able to stay on the oral meds instead of
> being switched to the needle. Do the alts recommend he
> slowly drop his carb intake do you know? He is willing to
> try some alt methods to control his sugar. I think he
> knows better than the STOP taking his insulin and doing
> his tests twice a day.

If, as I suspect, he's only testing *before* meals, he needs
to also start testing two hours *after* each meal. That will
give him a much better idea of how his meals are affecting
his BG, and may be enough to motivate him to change his diet
(which just means limiting the amount of carbohydrate in
each meal, not necessarily following anything like Atkins).

"Arden Robinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:hn43c.20150$Pc.3787@okepread02... Not that I
necessarily agree, but, here
> are some docs form Hulda Clark's website:
> http://www.drclark.net/cancer/abstract.htm
> http://www.drclark.net/info/painkilling.htm
> http://www.drclark.net/disease/diabetes.htm
> http://www.drclark.net/disease/allergies.htm
=====================================
I don't agree with anything I've read at these sites.
I worked in a Hospital for several years. This is
utter nonsense.

All diabetic persons also carry a virus, HA virus in the
pancreas. This virus is grown in the skin as a wart but is
spread quite widely in the body such as in the spleen or
liver besides pancreas. It is not necessary to kill the
virus since it disappears when the pancreatic fluke is gone.
The HA virus undoubtedly belongs to the pancreatic fluke.
The question can be asked: Does the fluke or its virus cause
diabetes? There might even be a bacterium, so far missed in
our observations, that is the real perpetrator.

Does this make sense to anyone else here?

Kim

"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:jw53c.35277>
> If not-a-medical-Dr. Clark is right, it would be a fluke.
====================
She seems to be blaming these flukes for everything. These
flukes are not found during autopsy. I'm sure they don't
suddenly vanish into thin air when the person expires. Am I
missing something here?

Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:TM%2c.31884>
> > I also looked for these names several years ago and
> > found nothing. I
> suspect
> > that the Alties do not cite specifics as they do not
> > want to be held to prove that Susie Parasite causes X
> > symptom. By using the generic term, parasite, it sounds
> > bad, and that is good enough for them. They all seem
> > realize that there are sufficient customers for their
> > saleshyped potions
> and
> > rituals that even if they to do not hook the more astute
> > person, they
will
> > still rake in the bucks.
>
> Oddly enough some people on this NG claim the Drs are the
> ones being dishonest to "rake in the bucks." I'm sure the
> dishonest alts are also "raking in the bucks" as you say.
> There are surely dishonest
practitioners
> on BOTH sides.

Agreed. On the RealMed side they are identified and ealt
with. On the Altmed side they elevated to exalted levels.

However a Dr. will tell you the name of the disease or
> parasite you have, such as bacterial pneumonia or
> hookworms etc. You can then go from there. But just to say
> "parasite" discloses almost nothing.....

Actually, it does. What it tells me is that the person is
being dishonest.

> > > What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes
> > > and
hypothyroidism?

> > Careful with the diabetes. There are several well
> > documented cases where
> an
> > AltPractitioner stopped the patient from using insulin,
> > or orals, and
the
> > patient died as a result. AFAIK, there are three
> > treatments for
diabetes:
> 1)
> > proper diet, 2) oral medication and 3) insulin.
>
> I believe diet is my friend's worst problem. He's not
> obese but loves
high
> carbohydrate food. This is surely why his sugar shoots up,
> drops, shoots back up... and he never feels really well.

My friend Steve was just like that. Note the tense.

> Had he followed a good low-carbo diet he may have been
> able to stay on the oral meds instead of being switched
> to the needle. Do the alts recommend he slowly drop his
> carb intake do you know? He is willing to try some alt
> methods to
control
> his sugar. I think he knows better than the STOP taking
> his insulin and doing his tests twice a day.

IIRC, testing may be more often than twice a day.

> Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:TM%2c.31884>
> > I also looked for these names several years ago and
> > found nothing. I
> suspect
> > that the Alties do not cite specifics as they do not
> > want to be held to prove that Susie Parasite causes X
> > symptom. By using the generic term, parasite, it sounds
> > bad, and that is good enough for them. They all seem
> > realize that there are sufficient customers for their
> > saleshyped potions
> and
> > rituals that even if they to do not hook the more astute
> > person, they
will
> > still rake in the bucks.
>
> Oddly enough some people on this NG claim the Drs are the
> ones being dishonest to "rake in the bucks." I'm sure the
> dishonest alts are also "raking in the bucks" as you say.
> There are surely dishonest
practitioners
> on BOTH sides.

Agreed. On the RealMed side they are identified and ealt
with. On the Altmed side they elevated to exalted levels.

However a Dr. will tell you the name of the disease or
> parasite you have, such as bacterial pneumonia or
> hookworms etc. You can then go from there. But just to say
> "parasite" discloses almost nothing.....

Actually, it does. What it tells me is that the person is
being dishonest.

> > > What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes
> > > and
hypothyroidism?

> > Careful with the diabetes. There are several well
> > documented cases where
> an
> > AltPractitioner stopped the patient from using insulin,
> > or orals, and
the
> > patient died as a result. AFAIK, there are three
> > treatments for
diabetes:
> 1)
> > proper diet, 2) oral medication and 3) insulin.
>
> I believe diet is my friend's worst problem. He's not
> obese but loves
high
> carbohydrate food. This is surely why his sugar shoots up,
> drops, shoots back up... and he never feels really well.

My friend Steve was just like that. Note the tense.

> Had he followed a good low-carbo diet he may have been
> able to stay on the oral meds instead of being switched
> to the needle. Do the alts recommend he slowly drop his
> carb intake do you know? He is willing to try some alt
> methods to
control
> his sugar. I think he knows better than the STOP taking
> his insulin and doing his tests twice a day.

IIRC, testing may be more often than twice a day.

> Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:TM%2c.31884>
> > I also looked for these names several years ago and
> > found nothing. I
> suspect
> > that the Alties do not cite specifics as they do not
> > want to be held to prove that Susie Parasite causes X
> > symptom. By using the generic term, parasite, it sounds
> > bad, and that is good enough for them. They all seem
> > realize that there are sufficient customers for their
> > saleshyped potions
> and
> > rituals that even if they to do not hook the more astute
> > person, they
will
> > still rake in the bucks.
>
> Oddly enough some people on this NG claim the Drs are the
> ones being dishonest to "rake in the bucks." I'm sure the
> dishonest alts are also "raking in the bucks" as you say.
> There are surely dishonest
practitioners
> on BOTH sides.

Agreed. On the RealMed side they are identified and ealt
with. On the Altmed side they elevated to exalted levels.

However a Dr. will tell you the name of the disease or
> parasite you have, such as bacterial pneumonia or
> hookworms etc. You can then go from there. But just to say
> "parasite" discloses almost nothing.....

Actually, it does. What it tells me is that the person is
being dishonest.

> > > What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes
> > > and
hypothyroidism?

> > Careful with the diabetes. There are several well
> > documented cases where
> an
> > AltPractitioner stopped the patient from using insulin,
> > or orals, and
the
> > patient died as a result. AFAIK, there are three
> > treatments for
diabetes:
> 1)
> > proper diet, 2) oral medication and 3) insulin.
>
> I believe diet is my friend's worst problem. He's not
> obese but loves
high
> carbohydrate food. This is surely why his sugar shoots up,
> drops, shoots back up... and he never feels really well.

My friend Steve was just like that. Note the tense.

> Had he followed a good low-carbo diet he may have been
> able to stay on the oral meds instead of being switched
> to the needle. Do the alts recommend he slowly drop his
> carb intake do you know? He is willing to try some alt
> methods to
control
> his sugar. I think he knows better than the STOP taking
> his insulin and doing his tests twice a day.

IIRC, testing may be more often than twice a day.

> Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:TM%2c.31884>
> > I also looked for these names several years ago and
> > found nothing. I
> suspect
> > that the Alties do not cite specifics as they do not
> > want to be held to prove that Susie Parasite causes X
> > symptom. By using the generic term, parasite, it sounds
> > bad, and that is good enough for them. They all seem
> > realize that there are sufficient customers for their
> > saleshyped potions
> and
> > rituals that even if they to do not hook the more astute
> > person, they
will
> > still rake in the bucks.
>
> Oddly enough some people on this NG claim the Drs are the
> ones being dishonest to "rake in the bucks." I'm sure the
> dishonest alts are also "raking in the bucks" as you say.
> There are surely dishonest
practitioners
> on BOTH sides.

Agreed. On the RealMed side they are identified and ealt
with. On the Altmed side they elevated to exalted levels.

However a Dr. will tell you the name of the disease or
> parasite you have, such as bacterial pneumonia or
> hookworms etc. You can then go from there. But just to say
> "parasite" discloses almost nothing.....

Actually, it does. What it tells me is that the person is
being dishonest.

> > > What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes
> > > and
hypothyroidism?

> > Careful with the diabetes. There are several well
> > documented cases where
> an
> > AltPractitioner stopped the patient from using insulin,
> > or orals, and
the
> > patient died as a result. AFAIK, there are three
> > treatments for
diabetes:
> 1)
> > proper diet, 2) oral medication and 3) insulin.
>
> I believe diet is my friend's worst problem. He's not
> obese but loves
high
> carbohydrate food. This is surely why his sugar shoots up,
> drops, shoots back up... and he never feels really well.

My friend Steve was just like that. Note the tense.

> Had he followed a good low-carbo diet he may have been
> able to stay on the oral meds instead of being switched
> to the needle. Do the alts recommend he slowly drop his
> carb intake do you know? He is willing to try some alt
> methods to
control
> his sugar. I think he knows better than the STOP taking
> his insulin and doing his tests twice a day.

IIRC, testing may be more often than twice a day.

> Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:jw53c.35277>
> > If not-a-medical-Dr. Clark is right, it would be a
> > fluke.
> ====================
> She seems to be blaming these flukes for everything. These
> flukes are not found during autopsy. I'm sure they don't
> suddenly vanish into thin air when the person expires. Am
> I missing something here?

Yes, my pun.

:)

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:jw53c.35277>
> > If not-a-medical-Dr. Clark is right, it would be a
> > fluke.
> ====================
> She seems to be blaming these flukes for everything. These
> flukes are not found during autopsy. I'm sure they don't
> suddenly vanish into thin air when the person expires. Am
> I missing something here?

Yes, my pun.

:)

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:jw53c.35277>
> > If not-a-medical-Dr. Clark is right, it would be a
> > fluke.
> ====================
> She seems to be blaming these flukes for everything. These
> flukes are not found during autopsy. I'm sure they don't
> suddenly vanish into thin air when the person expires. Am
> I missing something here?

Yes, my pun.

:)

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:jw53c.35277>
> > If not-a-medical-Dr. Clark is right, it would be a
> > fluke.
> ====================
> She seems to be blaming these flukes for everything. These
> flukes are not found during autopsy. I'm sure they don't
> suddenly vanish into thin air when the person expires. Am
> I missing something here?

Yes, my pun.

:)

Yeah My ND, who happens to be a non-practicing MD, charges
me almost $10 a session, while getting rich. As an MD he
would charge me at least $35 per visit.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:N62dnf6r8Zjn1NDdRVn-
[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:TM%2c.31884>
> > I also looked for these names several years ago and
> > found nothing. I
> suspect
> > that the Alties do not cite specifics as they do not
> > want to be held to prove that Susie Parasite causes X
> > symptom. By using the generic term, parasite, it sounds
> > bad, and that is good enough for them. They all seem
> > realize that there are sufficient customers for their
> > saleshyped potions
> and
> > rituals that even if they to do not hook the more astute
> > person, they
will
> > still rake in the bucks.
>
> Oddly enough some people on this NG claim the Drs are the
> ones being dishonest to "rake in the bucks." I'm sure the
> dishonest alts are also "raking in the bucks" as you say.
> There are surely dishonest
practitioners
> on BOTH sides. However a Dr. will tell you the name of the
> disease or parasite you have, such as bacterial pneumonia
> or hookworms etc. You can then go from there. But just to
> say "parasite" discloses almost nothing.....
>
> > > What alt treatments or cures are there for diabetes
> > > and
hypothyroidism?

> > Careful with the diabetes. There are several well
> > documented cases where
> an
> > AltPractitioner stopped the patient from using insulin,
> > or orals, and
the
> > patient died as a result. AFAIK, there are three
> > treatments for
diabetes: